• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Jb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There is nothing going on. One page of threads on Misc and one page of threads on Misc Polls. People need to make more threads.

SHHHTUNKY.

http://www.birdlife.org/datazone/speciesfactsheet.php?id=1

----------
    This species has an extremely large range, and hence does not approach the thresholds for Vulnerable under the range size criterion (Extent of Occurrence <20,000 km2 combined with a declining or fluctuating range size, habitat extent/quality, or population size and a small number of locations or severe fragmentation). Despite the fact that the population trend appears to be decreasing, the decline is not believed to be sufficiently rapid to approach the thresholds for Vulnerable under the population trend criterion (>30% decline over ten years or three generations). The population size has not been quantified, but it is not believed to approach the thresholds for Vulnerable under the population size criterion (<10,000 mature individuals with a continuing decline estimated to be >10% in ten years or three generations, or with a specified population structure). For these reasons the species is evaluated as Least Concern.
    ----------
    It some WiiU PSN/XBLA that's being integrated. I'm not even fugging with it.
    >implying X/Y isn't tier free
    >implying anyone would bring a Jolteon and Lugia on the same team

No. They're not even endangered.

hm

Yeah.
    No reason to max Lanturn's hp? How about you're fighting a Jolteon 1v1 and need to ****ing win that ****? Sounds realistic enough to me.

>implying your dna isn't inside ostriches

Maybe for the your pet hamster, but certainly not for a human being. Srsly mane, no internet, no gaymecube. Used Wiis can probably be gotten for cheaper than these things will probably go for new. I mean, the lack of Gamecube BC is not too unreasonable this far down the line, but no online play of any kind? It also doesn't have sd card slots or Gamecube controller ports, so it's gimped in that respect as well.
    Not if I have a max bulk EV spread. If I couple that with Modest and Choice Specs, Hydro Pump can 2HKO Jolteon.

My dna is inside of horses.

Who knows. That Wii mini thing lacks backwards compatibility and any kind of internet related feature, so it's probably not doing anything for anyone regardless of how cheap it is.
    Greatest of all time.

>overlooks Jolteons garbage hp so it levels out to average bulk.
    This is one v one fights we're discussing. An attack that neither can learn isn't relevant.

Yeah, but to varying degrees of closeness.

Well, the PS3 is going to become the best console being made after it goes cheap as fug. It's getting Persona 5 next year(2015 for Murka, probably 2018 for Europe because Atlus), so it can't be discontinued for at least that long.
    It will be the GOAT.

>Jolteon SBs Lanturn
    >liek 40%
    >Lanturn Hydro Pumps Jolteon
    >doesn't miss
    >dead as fug

Sperm samples being infinitely copied could have consequences for the world's gene pool.

k

I'm sure VR will come about eventually.
    It better.

Agility. Volt Switch. All good water and ice attacks. Other electric attacks. Signal Beam. Amnesia. The ability to choose whether you want a water of eletric immunity. 125 base hp.

They can't stock themselves without nuts.

DO IT

Damn straight. Each of us should have harems large enough to fill continents by themselves.
    Is this character going to go insane in the next installment, committing vile acts that would make hardened criminals sick to their stomachs?

Because Jolteon's HP Grass is truly among the most threatening things in the metagame.

Hey man, without them, the human race would die out.

How about you buy a new computer that doesn't arbitrarily decide to not show some images.

Truly jaybay and blue ralts were the ubermenschen all along.
    Wut aboot wimmin.

**** your Jolteon, it's not even Espeon.

Well go edumecote yourself.

Why do you tell lies that aren't true?

And people aren't.
    >a protagonist not winning a popularity poll in Japan
    The world is ending.

Especially Zebstrika.

Who doesn't?

Someone's gotta do it, might as well be you.

Ah. But if they corpses of human beings are still around, why wouldn't the corpses of lifestock be?
    That sucks for you jaybay. What the fug is this game?

Well, he outspeeds Sylveon.

hohohohohoho

I gotta hit Kuzronk about this.

Just go to a library and study something that will allow you to self-employ. It may be atypical, but it's truly the best way to live your life NEET OR BUST.

Why are we talking about cannibalism.
    I will be enjoying my upgraded ports, while you live in squander with the originals.

They outspeed ****ing Ninjask, stfu.

Beating off and beating up aren't the same thing.

Tell deez nuts.

How can any ethical person expect us to earn our own living? Wut the fug is this, the middle ages?

Pussy isn't very nutritious anyway.
    So you could buy it from the Gaymestop and play your High Perdemon Shun Neptune I-ya remake for cheap? I think not!

Someone does. I know they do. Those things always ripped through me in the Battle Mason. They're probably invincible.

>google "tails"
    >none of the first results are phat pron
    Truly he is the best.

Beat up women?! What are you, a sexist pig?!

"Planned". As in, not revealed to Atsushi Okubo.

Jesus just get social anxiety disorder and autism, you'll be a phat paid Tomoko in no time.

I doubt that.
    It was the only gaem on the Vita for quite some time, of course I have it.

Zebstrika.

Very convincing.

I'm almost done with Chapter 2(doing both the required and optional missions). I liked how all the boss fights set up rivalries between members of good and bad ninja teams.

Soul Eater-began serialization in 2004
    Pokemon Black and White-released in late 2010
    I think we all know who's been stealing from who.

>being a black person who can't into welfare

But you're not a grill I don't want to eat you homo.
    The one in the...um...ask the Persona 4's musical department.

They're an FS poke, jaybay.

Do you have a single fact to back that up.

**** sex, it'll just get in the way of Life and Hometown.

I don't even wear shoes, wut the fug are you talking about.

[IMG]

Not a chance.

Oh no! What will we eat?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…