• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem.
    I am glad that I could help you.

Feel free to ask me anytime if you have any other things to ask. =)
    I do not have entire scan sorry. But I can tell you what I know from everything I gathered from 2ch.

The short story of TV Anime manga is basically the aftermath of the Full battle between Shinji and Satoshi.

Satoshi is sad after his defeat against Shinji, and Team Rocket takes advantage of that and captures his Pokemon (probably Pikachu).
    It is likely that Hikari and Pokemon showed up in time and cheers up Satoshi.

Satoshi finally gets back up on his feet, saying "Even though I lost really badly, I should not stay in tears anymore (stop crying)" and uses his Moukazaru (Monferno in US) to blast team rockets off to the sky. This is what is going on in Scan. Team Rocket are basically saying "Run away fast!!"
    That's what it seems.

In Japan, people are already discussing how bad Satoshi's loss will be.
    Hiya! ^^ By any chance, are you Wilbert's sister? x3 I'm his friend! <3 So, you like Pearlshipping, ey? n_n Want to be friends?
    well let see. I think I overlooked one of his VM to someone else and I started VM talking to him. We were going to make the Tag partner club a club for one of the partner but after a mod told us (well me and I told W23) it be better than a single club. apart from that I don't remember, you better off asking him. I have bad Memory.

Why do you ask may I ask?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…