• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• couldnt get to it yesterday. had to do stuff but anytime. ive been brawling alot of my freinds lately
    Yeah. If I was able to back up those games, I probably would bring my Wii in actually.

I might be able to convince Maxx to bring in Melee or something... It'll be different, but still quite fun.
    No, I mean, say if I dropped my Wii or something and it got damaged...
    I'd lost all my files. =X
    That's why I'm really too afraid to bring it in.
    In the event if something might happen to it...
    Dude, the majority of dubs are good. Yes, there's been bad ones like Shaman King, but a lot of them are good.

So what is it about the subbed version that sounds "better"? The fact that it's not in your own language? The actual voice actors? What?
    That's the thing- it doesn't let you move certain games to an SD card. The previously mentioned games being one of them.
    As if. Let's say you were un-educated about anime and somebody told you they did, THEN what would you say?
    Think about it though; watching something in a language you don't understand.

If somebody told you they did that, what would you say?

Heh. Since Manga Ent. has a lot of UK licenses, AND that they are the ones who release Bleach and Naruto over here, i just emailed them asking if they're releasing One Piece over here.
    I probably would actually, if I didn't have my Pokemon Ranch and City Folk files on it...
    I'm not TOO concerned with much else on my Wii. Most of it is back-up able anyway.
    I'd still be crushed at any sort of loss, but still.
    Iknowrite.

If only my current teacher would allow someone to bring in their Wii and we could play Brawl. They don't like video games in class, even during free time... It's possible she MAY make an exception or something during the last week... Although even than, I don't think anyone in my class has a Wii & Brawl to bring in...

I'm too paranoid to bring in mine. =3
    My friend Maxx, who is probably the only other real candidate, has that glitch on his Wii...
    Where it doesn't read Brawl Discs for some strange reason, although used to do it with no problem, previously.
    I can see that being quite fun. =P

I remember my last week of 7th Grade... Someone brought in their gamecube and we played Melee all day. I owned everyone with Young Link, who was my main at the time. (And the funny thing is- Link & Toon Link in Brawl are now what I consider two of my worst characters. 'Tis a shame...)

Best week of school ever.
    ARGH!! Stop it with all the dub hate, will ya?! If you told somebody that you prefer to watch something in another language, they'd laugh at you! Think about it, watching something in another language, and it seems stupid!
    It's not too bad. We only have one "genuine" week of school left. The next week is the regents. And after that we just have that last week full of no work and two half days, in which we just do crossword puzzles or have free time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…