• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, because you're a "zetta expert"...

Speaking of which, i just played TWEWY again and i remembered a few things - Joshua can make a blue beam out of nowhere which strikes enemies, AND Sho has the power to turn into a monster which has a skeletal lower body with a tail and the upper body of a black lion.

Zetta powerful, no?
    Shadow canNOT teleport...

Joshua, on the other hand, CAN. You don't seem to realise that Joshua is a DEMI-GOD...

Besides, teamed up with Sho, and you've got a zetta problem...
    What are you, zetta stupid? Shadow tries to homing attack Joshua, who levitates out of the way, you zetta idiot!

So zetta stupid...
    Joshua can LEVITATE, ya know? He can just fly over Shadow, then flash-stun with his back turned...

You gonna use any of Shadow's allies as minor characters, like Rouge or Maria? There's NO WAY i'm not gonna use Sho Minamimoto - creater of the famous "So Zetta Slow!"...
    Joshua can do a similar thing; he can use his magic phone's camera to take a picture, and the flash will stun Shadow.

Shadow: CHAOS-
    Joshua: Say cheese! *Takes a picture. Shadow can't move*
    Joshua: *Makes a car appear in midair* Time to turn you into roadkill!
    Shadow: I- i can't move!
    *The car lands on Shadow, squashing him like a bug*
    For one thing, Joshua can levitate, so anything Shadow tries to do he can just avoid.

Second, one of the game's cutscenes shows that Joshua can stop things moving in midair. In the cutscene, multiple bullets are fired at him, and he just made them stop and fall. So, shooting at Joshua would do nothing either.

Thirdly, Joshua can press the buttons on his phone to spawn random objects which he can then fling at enemies. In other words, if Joshua wanted to make a random car appear in midair and then fling it at Shadow, he could.

*Licks finger, touches arse and makes a "TSSSSS!" sound* Beat THAT!!
    Oh, yeah, i'm likely to do that!

No, i just clicked on to see the newest posts and saw that your's was in that.

Let's say our characters meet...Shadow is NO MATCH for Joshua...
    I see you wanna join the RPG...

So you're gonna be Shadow? I'm being Joshua from The World Ends With You...
    true. so true but the first round was a practice with kirby iwas tryin to see who u were good as. or how well u played.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…