• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You got DESTROYED in G&W dittos.

I might have won against Dedede if I hadn't suicided. I have a bad habit of Bowser Bombing to grab the ledge.

And I can never win with Samus anymore.

Nice Olimar too.
    You're going to leave me on the edge like that? o_O
    Tell me some of what happened in these funny matches! You made me so curious! :3
    For some strange reason I was ejected from the Brawl. Did you end up winning our team brawl? I would've joined again, but it didn't give "Seeking Brawl" to any of you.
    As usual great MK. DK wasn't as memorable as before, but maybe that's because Matt and Atoyont were ganging up on you.
    Phailure... aw who cares if it's spelt wrong.
    One final match now. I am not doing good today... I'll blame it on the fact it's midnight. Huzzah!
    ... not to be rude or annoying or anything, but it has actually been an hour now. Anyway, at the most I can wait say, ten more minutes before I have to get off. Just letting you know.
    Greetings. I was wondering if you wanted to battle on brawl now, just to see what you mean by 'good'. I not sure of how good the others are, so if it's alright with you, could we? Both myself and my brother plan to play against you, not just myself, if you want to battle. Thanks.
    ... If only that were the otherway round... *sigh*. Nevertheless, that does sound ridiculous, ludicrous, and downright hilarious. Can't believe you got such stupid, rotten luck. I suppose you like to boast about that a lot? At any rate, it'll be great when I get down to joining those clubs. I'll talk to you about that later on, perhaps.
    I am also incredibly happy, if you have noticed. Just managed to get a Miltank that knows curse and has the scrappy ability, with the IVs 31/31/31/10-19/31/20-29. only downside is it's nature, Timid, but that can be worked around for the better. What is really surprising is it took less than twenty eggs. At any rate, I think I may have a very, VERY good Miltank. Luck laughs at probability today! Hurrah, Huzzah, Hooray and Hurrahzahray!
    (note: couldn't put this in last VM because of lack of space)
    When the chance arises, I'll join those clubs. The tournament, maybe, but the brawl club is definite. I'm still going to have to focus on school work and pokemon all the while though, so I don't know when I'll come and join. Anyway, thanks for refering me and I'll get back to you on that.

Btw, you'll regret showing me a chance to play Mariokart wii again. I never lose... excluding the foot thing of course. Maybe I'll do that to you... you'll never know! *glares* As for brawl, so many characters I plan to set upon you. (Dedede and meta knight are two by the way. We both specialize in them for some reason, so that'll be entertaining.)
    Apologies if my post doesn't make sense in parts. As said, I'm tired. Also said you said instead of I said... and so many tiny little grammar errors... *shivers* (please note the fourms are acting funny for me: won't save any changes to my posts at the moment. I hate everybody right now)
    Also didn't realize you were into Brawl tournaments, and all that. Maybe sometime soon I'll get to see how good you are. (unless lag comes into play, in which case I'll probably lose, but otherwise the winning shall be mine!) Anyway, I'll see you later when I'm moaning about the tiniest of details. Idiot away!
    Since the deadline is moved to the 14th, we have a lot of time. Anyway, I'm pretty much available to brawl anytime. I think we'll most definitely get them over with during the weekend :]
    Well since we now have less than a week till the deadline, when do you think we can get our matches dealt with? Anyway, I'm pretty much in vacation already (at least for 2 weeks...since I'm attending summer classes soon after) so that means I'm free to brawl whenever ^^
    Oh.
    You mean the Brawl pic and video sent by Nintendo; I haven't received that in ages because my gallery data is filled to the brim with Brawl images and videos.
    I really need to get an SD card.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…