• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm good now, so ready whenever you are :) I just need to get your FC and IGN :)

My IGN is Isamu :)
    im sorry my groudon is a very precious rng of mine :( If It was a normal one I would but its not im sorry...
    I have my groudon i rnged on 4th gen but I am offering clones of it but only if its for something i need that is a fair trade becuase its like near flawless...I had a good friend of mine transfer my mons over...I don't have a regular one to trade though im sorry :(
    saw you posted about instacheck over the wifi on your game, since the new patch is out you can't check it anymore there is a new way though but it has to do with spinda i still need to look over it...ill let you know what is all about...
    thanks i was about to show you my last shiny eevee then the wifi went out lol all of them were friend safari by accident except for klefki was a mm...
    you posted in your own profile i just barely noticed it anyway i need your wfc code i need to leave soon got work in the morning....
    alright ill give you a male since its in a standard ball anyway it has weak armor you just need to breed with ditto unless you want the female anyway...i need to add your wfc...
    not sure when we can battle cuaz im still working on my team XD but if we do we can have a lv. 50 battle one day and yeah sure i can help you out im not the best competitive battler out there but i can give you the basics at least :3 i own a guild i have members that are way better then me...I just lead the guild mostly...
    yeah me too i have been playing since generation 1 :3 no worries it will be ready for you when you are so no worries im breeding right now togepis with good ivs and nature...
    your onix is ready i hope you don't mind default pokeball i forgot i only had a male with the hidden ability but i have two weak armors ready not sure which one you wanted and i see your still really new to the forums welcome to serebii :3 make sure to click my name to vm back most people don't know that XD and i they try to vm me here on there profile and i don't get it...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…