• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Odd. I hope that gets fixed for you!

It snowed here yesterday! Only a couple inches, but it was still great. Do you like snow?
    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah life blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
    Nice! I don't have either of them because I don't have a 3DS. I'm hoping for Christmas, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen.
    What does that mean? Do you need the internet for the game?
    My friend advised me to watch the anime before reading the manga so I haven't read it yet, but I plan to.
    I think it's awesome so far! That's always a plus.
    I suppose, though I don't have much time for watching anime these days so that has its positives.
    Do you have X or Y?
    Nice! I'm on episode 9 (english dub) but I've been super-busy lately and haven't had a chance to watch it in a while, unfortunately. Have you read the manga?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…