• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I transferred them with the rest of my pokemon. Did you have anything worthwhile belonging to me? I cannot remember.:D Do you have any pokemon that you bred with interesting or cool eggmoves?:)
    Oh shoot I am so sorry! I saw it this morning, but I completely forgot to respond. Yes, I accept the offer. I'll start breeding them tonight, and I'll let you know as soon as they're done. Also, the Tyrunt will be adamant if you do not mind.
    ook goed, vanavond feest :D
    ja teg werd echt groot...
    jij ook fijna pasen! zit nu in een nieuwe guild, pixel dreams :p veel van de vorige leden van teg zitten er ook in :)
    well dang im sorry to hear that yeah just let myrrh know that your busy and post at least once before you get busy again for this month at least...
    cloning is possible :3 myrrh can do it there is a video on it for rnging abosolutely nothing glad your doing alright though and i understand just make sure to post before the month is up in teg so they can keep track of you :3
    Hi there! Just wanted to let you know that I posted an offer in your Gen 5 Trade Shop page, just in case you missed it. :)
    alright well ill rng it normal then on black and it can be shiny :p ill be getting requests a again soon so i can get my list cleared out and then we shall move our shop to the other section when bank comes out...ill offer rng services through 5th generation and maybe 4th but normal breeding with 6th gen mons...
    hey i justf noticed you put either I can breed the charmander normally if you want solar power if you want i can't sadly rng it on black version to do the dream world lock for kanto dw starters...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…