• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Negative. My friends list is almost full and I'm only adding people who have Pokemon I need.
    Bro? XD I'm a girl. Plus, I already have X version.

Do you want a Hidden Ability Pupitar? Or what about a Squirtle with Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere?
    there area several Zain none with "Zain" and UK. There is one from Brimingham.
    I gave you my exact id. if you copy and paste it you should find me...
    I get where your coming from I will check this pm and have it for you tomarrwo about 20 hrs from now

what time of day is it wher you are? I"ll have an answer in in about 9-10 hrs.
    LLR
    I know you're anxious but I have several things I HAVE to get done today first it will be evening my time before I have a chance...
    I'm not trying to blow you off...I REALLY want you to get the pokemon you want and I REALLY want to learn how to do IV breeding...
    Please be patient with me...
    I'll try to check the other I have and see if the spec attack is better.

and yes I can start working with Scyther
    I have several with Attack, Spec Def and Speed that are good "and can't be beat"
    the judge didn't warn me about any weaknesses so I assume the others are okay
    Good morning/ day.
    This may take awhile. I've got 3or 4 with perfect or near perfect attack, spec def and speed but the spec attack is being stubborn.
    I was going for the Razor Claw first

No I don't consider myself a breeder...my son who has lost interest got me into this and he kept wanting special pokemon...so I figured it out up to egg moves and natures...
    IV breeding is completely new to me.
    I'll start working on the torchic today...and we'll work it out maybe one item for every 4 pokemon?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…