• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kamotz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A little bit, it's probably the best charm of the cycle. It's in there mainly for the spot removal and board wipes every deck is running. But I've won a few matches off of the damage trigger recently. Plus, I spent like $8 on a couple foreign ones when GTC came out.
    Yes, since the logic is same throughout the phrase. Although, there are a few letters that actually correspond to two different ones due to the logic. There are only two or three of those, though.
    Aw, and here I had my hopes up and all.

Esbspn xeso oa dib rpp rgpifg.

I actually used a very simple logic there. Has to do with a keyboard. As a hint, your username would be spelled Jsnprm.
    So maybe I've been studying for tomorrow's exam a bit too hard, but when you said "code", my mind instantly went to programming, and from there to binary. Just so you know, I'd totally be up for speaking in binary. I think we'd run into the character limit pretty fast though. In, like, the first few sentences.

Also, funny you should mention cipher; one of my latest programming exercises was to decode encoded information when given a password to work with. Fun stuff.

Now what the hell did you say there.
    Heh, most of them read my VMs rather frequently, so I think just having this here makes them see it. Thanks for the clarification, I figured nine would be a bit of an overkill.
    I was looking through some of my cards last night. and I found some of my higher end foil proxys. I'm about to change the mana base up a little bit.
    Psst. XD Just asking...do we have to follow a canon job progression as a character's default? XD I was thinking of naming a Mars Warrior job progression for Daciana myself, since the "Guard" one doesn't exactly fit her, since she's not bulky. XD I was thinking of something closer to an assassin/warrior sort of theme naming...like Fighter > Bandit > Assassin > Nightshade > Bellatrix or something. XD
    Just a few quick questions about the Golden Sun RP:

How strictly do you want us to stick to the games' canon when writing our characters? For example, should we limit our weapon styles to those available in the games, or would a dagger or spear-using character be acceptable? What kinds of animals are allowed as partners? What general age range are you expecting our characters to be in? I'm writing now under the assumption that the main limit is to stay within reason, but I'd like to know anyway, just so I stay within bounds.
    So I was on SCG.com earlier reading some of the articles and I happened upon this one about Mono-U Devotion in the mirror. After reading it, I went back up to the top of the page to see who wrote it and it was Anthony Lowry. and I remembered you said that you knew him. and I got to wondering if you knew if he was coming to the PTQ in Columbus, I kinda wanna play some casual games or talk about the meta and stuff.
    Well it's an awesome idea anyway. If I wasn't in 4 (And a half cause one is almost dead) RPs I'd join in a heartbeat. Makes me sad you chose now to drop that on everybody.

I really wish I could join, but alas I can't. Makes me sad. Seriously.
    Yeah, I remember that way back when I first joined, I was in an rp where people posted pages in a single day. It was the most horrible thing I've ever taken part in, and it didn't help that it was a sandbox-type of deal. I'd go to sleep an wake up to everyone being on different ends of the world, contradicting and ignoring each other on accident because they got ninja'd with a post, killing bosses in the span of five minutes and just... general chaos. The posts were damn short as well. I think either Serebii didn't have the word minimum it does now, or it just wasn't upheld that well. *shrug* Either way, never again.

So. Once a week it is. I'll wait a bit to see what kind of characters the other two make before figuring out my own.
    Heh, I figured once-a-month would definitely not be ideal. If once a week or so is okay (at least in the upcoming month, maybe more after that), I can probably manage that, particularly because a lot of my other rps are pretty inactive (or even dead) at the moment. Depends on if I can find wifi.

So, I might sign up just in case, if you'll have me. And if I disappear due to no wifi, you can NPC my guy or kill 'em off, no problem. Don't want the rp to wait for me.
    So about that Golden Sun rp again... just in case, how soon do you plan to launch it and how fast do you hope the posting pace to be?

Also, heh, seems like Bron's in the same boat as me. But you did already get two other joiners, which is awesome.
    Ah, alright, good. Yeah, the whole rp section seems hella slow as of late. I'm guessing it's because it's finals week and Christmas is just around the corner and all. Hopefully things pick up after the holidays.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…