• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think it's that you appear to be using an old DS original more than that it's Pearl, because I've played people using pearl before
    lol i no soul dew is an item im not a complete noob I've been playing since it came out.
    well ur fc is not working at all i keep putting it in but it says its wrong are you sure you didn't make a typo?
    Oh dear... Ubers are pokemon that break the game: I think the list is Wobuffet, Garchomp, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Kyogre, Darkria, Arceus, Latios, Latis w/soul dew (its an item), Groudon, Rayquaza, Mewtwo, Mew, Wynaut, Deoxys (all forms), and Manaphy. All other legends and pokemon are allowed
    I'm not a tester for the Zodiac, but If you happen to be up for a singles match, I'm open for one. Also If you want a tester, try Wolio when he's on. Of the clan's 3 testers Wolio leaves the most time open to battling. The others have a lot of other work to attend to most of the time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…