• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• PS3 huh? Wish I had one, if only to play Tekken XD I take it you're in your final year of school too?

Heh, alright, I don't have a whole lot of time to think of anything except homework. Final exams in a few months.
    Forgive my randomness, but Crusade is epic.
    I would post it in the actual thread, but serebii keeps eating it..
    So, wicked fic. XD.
    Same here, yeah. I've gotten myself into working on a new website in addition to working on Blazing Dreams. XD
    ----------
    ROFLMFAO!

Dude, that is epic. I'm saving that somewhere. You are amazing.

lolololol
    ----------
    Spammer.

Hi.
    I sent her a friend request and she hasn't accepted/ denied it! Can you tell her to accept it?
    Okay. I'll try DarkPersian. I already went on the Beat House:Redux and I found one person(EmberGryphon) but he/she won't even respond and he/she is sometimes! The other people either have their status closed or they are beating like 3 members but their status is open, but the mentor might already have a handfull.
    Okay. Well, I don't know if you answered this but, do you know anyone who could be my beta?
    Hi, again. I just wanted to know if your response to my question(in the earlier post) was a yes or a no. If your response s no that is fine, and if it is no would you happen to know anyone who would be willing to be my beta?
    Um, hi. I just wanted to know if you wanted to beta my fic. It is called, Matt Kanto Adventure! I'm not too good, so I wanted to know if you wanted to beta it. I also have Shadow Tepi 8 as a beta but I think I should have another beta just incase somthing happens to one, I'll have another. So do you want to beta it?(you don't have to)
    Um, hi. I just wanted to know if you wanted to beta my fic. It is called, Matt Kanto Adventure! I'm not too good, so I wanted to know if you wanted to beta it. I also have Shadow Tepi 8 as a beta but I think I should have another beta just incase somthing happens to one, I'll have another. So do you want to beta it?(you don't have to)
    Hahah. For some reason I was looking at Nejiki pics. and I had "I can't fight this feeling anymore in my head". I just had to put it up. I just thought the english naming was very weird. What did you think.
    Thanks a bunch for your rate. Like you, I know next to nothing about doubles, but a second set of eyes really helped.
    ----------
    Not necessarily. It's quite possible to breed and what not and still have a social life. I can EV train a pokemon in under an hour.
    ----------
    Wow, that's fast. My best is about two hours to fully ev train a pokemon. Do you have a guide to IV breeding?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…