• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
XY Rules
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Illya rules.
    Reactions: Morax and XY Rules
    XY Rules
    XY Rules
    You should read the visual novel. She plays such a major role throughout Heaven’s Feel in general. But Ufotable butchered it really badly in their adaptation unfortunately.
    Kuzehiko
    Kuzehiko
    You mean Heaven's feel route from Fate Stay Night VN? Haven't played it but I didn't know she played a major role. Too bad Ufotable cut all of it out. I'll give it a shot for sure. Thanks!
    Morax
    Morax
    Oh wow a fellow VNchad!

@Kuzehiko yeah, apparently illya was gonna get her own route but Nasu scrapped it because the game was getting too long.
    Also, maybe learn to spell "horrbile" correctly (it's horrible, by the way-- bile is a fluid that is made and released by the liver and stored in the gallbladder) next time: I could take your opinion more seriously if you did.
    XY Rules
    XY Rules
    Sometimes people have keys that don[t work or make a litte thing called typo. I'm actually using proper grammar unlike you so you have no room to talk. I actually know how to write. Get over yourself and grow up a bit and maybe I'd be able to take anything you say seriously. The 4Kids voices acting is legitimately terrible. Deal with it.
    Whether you like it or not, people can disagree with you for valid reasons-- and I must say that if any of the voices are horrible, it's clearly the TPCi ones. When people are using actual logic to prove their points like I do, of which you have none in this regard, that says a lot about who knows what they're talking about.

It's a fact Ash is a 10 year old kid right now, it's a fact Brock is 15 years old. Anyone can tell which actors did a better job with their roles based on those facts alone. I haven't even tried to describe the rest of the cast yet just to prove a point right there-- think before you speak sometimes.
    Funny. I've been a Pearlshipper and a Wishfulshipper even going into 2011... but due to a special convergence toward the end of that year, I ended up gaining enough incentives to come up with a comprehensive scenario for bringing Pokémon to an end in Unova at the start of this year. Ash and Dawn feature most prominently as a couple battling together to stop Ghetsis' psychopathy from engulfing the rest of the Pokémon world as it did Unova via the Plasma Frigate, with Cilan, Iris, Nate, and Rosa joining forces with N's faction to that effect.
    Hello, fellow Pearlshipper. I've seen you a few times in our thread. You might be very surprised at the course in which my reflections on Ash and Dawn's romantic friendship has traveled. Are you doing well in your corner of the world?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…