• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry about your bad luck searching for cyndaquil! But it's pretty cool that you're getting all these shinies. If you wanted to keep your chikoritas/totodiles, I'm sure you could temporarily trade someone in the thread and they could hold onto your shinies for you.
    I'd be so glad to have that happen someday <3 Thankyou!

Also, Merry Christmas for tommorow :D
    Compared to 9569 SRs for Ho-oh, it was short for me XD. Thanks for the good luck! ^_^ I'd love to get my shiny Tyrunt by Christmas Day <3. I hope the odds stay in your favour too!
    The shortest SR hunt I've had is 3322 SRs for Tepig on White 2, which is pretty short compared to the rest of mine ><. At the moment I'm focused on hatching eggs for Tyrunt, but I've also got other hunts on hold for a bit:

-5150 REs in Chargestone Cave on White 2
    -1490 eggs MM for Zorua on White
    -900 eggs MM for Eevee on SoulSilver

Just wanna get my team together on Y before I go back to those ones |D.
    Woot, congrats! ^.^ That's actually really nice and fast for a SR hunt. It's great that it has the perfect nature too! I'd be lucky to ever get a SR shiny that early XD. And no problem <3. Every shiny hunter can do with that motivation to keep going~
    Awesome, hope it doesn't take too many SRs to show up! :D. Oh, I didn't actually get my Charmander through SRing, I just collected a female Charmander from Sycamore XD. Then I found a Japanese male Charmander on the GTS, and got a shiny through MM. It took 427 eggs, which is one of my quickest MM hunts ever ^^.
    Hiya! You might already know this for SRing for Prof. Sycamore's starters, but just in case XD

If you have a full party of Pokemon when you battle him, he'll hold onto the starter you choose. This means you won't have to go through the battle each time, and can just SR when collecting the starter. I used this to SR for a female Charmander, and I'm fairly sure people have gotten a shiny with this method.

Hope that helps! ^^
    Hi there! I have a Poison type Friend Safari containing Gloom, Ariados and Toxicroak, and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind exchanging Friend Code with me! I don't know if, by "any", you meant you didn't want any or you were accepting any, so I'm trying...
    Thank you in advance! :3
    Pst, you may want to edit your post on the shiny board, JAP is considered offensive, JPN is the correct way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…