• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice! Everything looks good regarding the Xatu's description. And I like the ending.

Since Seanne is already in the area, care to form an alliance?
    Good. We can't allow anyone to have that kind of power. Nobody, not even the GMs, are to be trusted with that kind of power.
    No problem, thanks for understanding. Yeah, I know it's a little tough to create an ability that's both useful and not over-powered, but thanks for respecting that, we appreciate it.
    In addition...

VERTI-COMES, VERTI-GOES - Remove this ability, there are too many benefits to it, make it just one. Pinpoint accuracy is far too OP when shooting at players, and the ability to lessen the amount of time required in searches is OP as well.
    Meeker and I both feel that Vertigo's abilities need to be heavily revised. I think VI aggression is the only one I don't find to be overpowered.

TROMPE L'OIEL - Needs to be totally deleted. We really can't allow you to just copy anyone's character, abilities, powers, knowledge, and all, and be even better with them with all of the other abilities as well. Sorry, but this power is very easy to abuse in so many ways and is potentially game-breaking.
    MISFORTUNATE EVENTS - Mortally wounding PCs in one hit has to be changed. Something like "severe wounds" should be used instead.
    HELL SPIKES - Needs to state how long the slowing effect lasts for PCs.
    SUMMON: JORMUNGANDR - Drop the three abilities and have Zygarde only last for one post. That's pretty much the way Brutaka has it set up for Crystal's Articuno summon.
    VERTI-COMES, VERTI-GOES - Reduce the stealth detection to about 100 feet and make her proficient in only one type of weapon.
    Good, good!

Since it appears we're both in the danger zone, I had an NPC of mine, namely Byron, to call up some reinforcements and v2 Predators. Now that the two of us are boxed in, Meeker advised me to leave the region since it's doomed to look like another Shadowland. In the next post, I'm heading off to Hoenn's Ever Grande City in order to get fully healed from Aeron's Doom Star.

I know the events have changed drastically, but if you want to tag along, then that's fine. Actually, it'd be more efficient since you're calling you're own guys. Just a suggestion, but you could follow along in your own story. But if you want to join, then that would pick the pace up for the two of us, as we have some different ambitions for our characters, I presume. And new ideas could roll along with that.
    Yeah, trying to kill Eris would only result in her having another Zoroark in her stomach. Just a warning.
    So, your character wants to eat mine? Sheesh! If anything, yours would get eaten by mine! XD. Eris actually ate a Zoroark in the original SN.
    Question: What do you mean when Vertigo wants to do things with Eris's flesh? Does she want to eat her or something? Because we all know what would happen if she tried.
    Exactly! There's no ethics holding you back! **** all the corpses you want! Eat them in the process! There's nothing to lose! I mean, you're already vilified by everyone!
    Yay! More corruption for everyone! :D
    I find it funny that you made Vertigo so similar to Eris in the respect that Eris eats other Pokemon raw and doesn't mind having sex with corpses! XD Way to go! Another person I've corrupted on accident with Eris! :D
    Makes sense.
    Yeah, if you want Eris to be interested in your character that way, play as a female.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…