• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It could possibly be that he did it with that work- if he truly did it mind you but well with the evidence you put out.. hard to doubt he didn't do it. Anyways he most likely used old work because it's old so therefor might not have people realize right away- I wouldn't for my really old work, cause god it's so bad XD

----------
    Did anything ever indicate that he might want to steal someone else's writing style?
    ----------
    No not really but when I was a mod I had to deal with these kinds of people, and recently it's made me once more aware of, how do you say, their actions to people. I never suspected he would steal from writers, but the puppydog attitude of looking up to me.. well..

Ye I got it as a mod and it never ended well. Though it never ended like this. So this is new :/
    Wow, I'm sorry elyvorg, it's never nice to be ripped off from, and I've seen it happen before here :/

The last guy tried to blame it on oh lol my life is in shambles thats why I ripped so and so off, so hope he doesn't try and pull a lame excuse on you.

And well if in doubt, can take it to the mods, but again, sorry you got your hard work, effort and sense of self ripped off by such an idiot.
    *reads bobandbill's last VM* OBJECTION!

Erm, I mean, don't go declaring war on me! Velotus hates me enough already!
    *fears somewhat quelled*

Let us wage war on Jeff for doing that, if it is his fault as you say. -_-
    How are you recently, elyvorg? Don't go disappearing into Ace Attorney land again. =P

*needs to stop annoying people and instead make more progress on his fic, seriously* >_<
    Methinks that themed DSi may only every be sold in Japan... =/ Personally, idk if I would get a DSi anyway but a special one would be nice, I suppose. Either way if I get one it won't be for a good while anyway. -_-

Yes - you may reference away - haven't played all of them (yet), but certainly enough. XD I've played a number of various different games though, heh.

Ohh, nice. I shall look out for them then. XD

At my house, despite living quite close to towns and all (and the beach), my backyard is literally bushland. So we get all kinds of wildlife here, such as lizards, kookaburras and many other birdlife, the very occassional wallaby, and once even a koala that lived in a tree next to my house for three months. And then there's snakes. Including the odd venomous one... If I'm right about which snake the giant one was though, than it isn't venomous - just climbs trees on occasion and strangles it's prey (but not humans). =)
    Heh, getting sucked into stuff is fun though. Although too distracting... >_< And we all have our breaks anyhow. I probably should properly break mine regarding my main fic... too much in the way of writing other stuff, including essays on Shakespeare. -_-

Secret project of secretness goes... secretly. =P And slowly, although methinks we got some stuff sorted, and a little bit in the way of writing something, even! I do not kid. XD

Yeah, I noticed via that. Although I had been meaning to question the lack of activity I noticed before as well (but hearing why this was the case told me it was nothing that serious =P).

As Phoenix Wright was mentioned... http://kotaku.com/5196484/the-premium-edition-ace-attorney-dsi Something I came across today. That and giant snakes sitting by my front door as well. -_-
    ELYVORG! Long time no talk. =( Where have you been recently? (I heard something about Pheonix Wright from someone, which is fair enough I suppose...XD) And how are you?
    Waahh!! I missed your birthday! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
    I forgot >__<

Anyways, although it's a few days late happy birthday to you!!
    Congrats on your wins in the fan fiction awards! But you know, if "Best BETA" was a category, I would have nominated you for that as well:)
    Of course :) Your Fakemon are still my favorites XD

Your peacock ones were lovely :D If you ever make a flamingo, be sure to show it to me XD
    BOOP! Long time no see XD

I take it you stopped with your fakemon? :( Saw you hadn't updated it in like 2 years on my subscribed threads thing :S
    I'll never die, so don't scrap me off that list of yours. I'll get back to reviewing... probably >__< Anyways, Happy Holidays!

+Frosted Heavens+
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…