• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same to you Crim! :D I've been spending my break being occupied with stuff too, but mostly just relaxing. Hope you've still had fun with yours!
    Nice man, I've been busy with school too. Man I'm always late replying lmao, you'll probably see this after Christmas and New Years so happy holidays fam.
    HEY CRIM just to let you know, I just logged into my own xat account since ages ago, but I lost the one that I used yesterday so I don't have your account friended lol! When you get back on I can re-friend you!
    Just letting you know I'll be going on the xat from time to time even if I'm not logged in Serebii. :)
    I think I noticed that Arcos joined a guild. Wonder if we could possibly meet him and others on xat? Although he doesn't seem active here on Serebii
    They abandoned us for real life... Traitors!!! (Lol I'm such a hypocrite). I do miss the clan days but I guess that's part of the past :'/
    Actually in college now! Time sure flies, I used to be just a freshman in high school when going on here with you guys and the clans. Got a bit of a busy schedule but I can go online here more often. Looking forward to Thanksgiving so that I can go back home. :p
    Lol not me, haven't done competitive battling in ages. Awww Crim mah buddy *hugs* are you very busy these days?
    Gawd it's been so long I've missed going here and even on xat actually! Been doing alright, haven't played much either, though I spent a lot of time on Alpha Sapphire over the summer (hoenn remakes ftw!!!) but overall I just focused on academic related stuff, didn't feel like going on forums :/ but now I'm back and I'll be logging in often! Great to meet peeps on here again :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…