• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Primal Crusader V

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, just wow. It's called cooperation. You need help. Iza offered help, and I know you accepted. I'm offering a different kind of help: Advice. Advice isn't telling you what to do but giving you advice.

I'm trying to help. Your troops aren't just getting killed. They're getting slaughtered. You're at a severe disadvantage because you're not calling available reinforcements, not using new technology that got developed recently, and not using any of your abilities.

I'm trying to help. Why are you being so hostile, like I killed your cat? Bad day today?
    Hey dude. We just need you to clarify a few things in the discussion thread for Shadow Necrosis. If you could check it out and respond, that would great, thanks.
    Sorry if I'm overloading you. I just feel you're underutilizing what you have access to. Namely powers (Never used), reinforcements (You haven't called any and your troops are getting slaughtered, mister lord), and new technology (v2 Predators). Also we have an awesome "armory" as you call it in Mauville, but you're not going to be using that either. I'm just trying to help. I'm sorry.
    So there's really nothing in your skill book that has been appropriate this whole time? Really? Please, I wanna see you use them.

So basically, it's exactly like what we have in Mauville? Why not use that? Or call in some reinforcements for this current battle and stall a turn?
    Thing is you haven't used any abilities this whole RP, nor have you had your NPCs trade in for the better Predator. You really should do both dude. You're underutilizing your available resources. Is there really nothing in your skill book that has been appropriate to use this whole RP?

What is this new armory you speak of? How come you're not calling in reinforcements dude? You're a Lord, act like it. You're getting hammered hard there. Your posts are just painful to read, we had to talk.
    Don't you have special abilities though? How come you haven't used any? Not even one. Also, Predators are out of production now. Doubt you've been following my posts, but all Predator pilots have been instructed to trade in their old Predators for the new version. All the old ones will be scrapped and recycled for parts. The new version is more powerful, better maneuvering, and harder to destroy. Not to mention with the nearly doubled troop capacity and airlift feature. Are you still using the old model? Those are flimsy.

What about calling in some reinforcements? I haven't read his form, but isn't he some kind of Lord? I don't know the deal with that, but with a strange, non military rank like that, shouldn't be have some weight in calling reinforcements? Why not call some? You're being unnecessarily short staffed.
    I can't watch this. It's too painful. Primal you haven't used even one of your special abilities since the RP started. You also haven't called any reinforcements. What's the deal man?

You can't keep getting lucky all the time, and you got hit with the most dangerous attack Bru has for that character. You know you'll be in a coma in four of your turns if you don't get it cured, right?
    It's a little thing call retreat. You have those Predators, don't you? Heh, just saying. Whether you take Solaceon or not, you're boxed in. Veilstone fell.
    Why are you still trying to save Sinnoh? It's such a lost cause! I'm saying this as a friend, not Eris: if you want to live, get your monkey *** out of there!
    Well thanks. I admit, I feel like my character development has hugely improved over time to the point where characters start to feel memorable, so thanks. Xeros just happened to be the subtle character to gain recognition it seems; unlike Weavus for being. . . Weavus.
    It's strange. . . I didn't think my characters would have such a lasting impact on people. Weavus, sure, but Xeros. . . guess I did really well this time around.
    Yep.

Yeah. . . unsure of how Xeros's is gonna officially end though. Andy really wants Ryuka to bring him back to life after he finishes him off, but we also have decided that if I choose to leave Xeros die (if Sonne wins), then Xeros's trademark staff would be a memento to his character. I'm on the fence still, and I likely won't tell him my plan until it comes to that point, either through RPing or through the "summary" of who won.
    Don't worry, I can laugh at you now! XD But yeah, when you see someone RPing a character, you think that they are that character's gender at first.
    Xeros is gonna die.

At least, the Sonne part of him. Plan is that Bru is gonna corrupt him once he sends me the message to act. Weavus is gearing up for his stronger, feminine half while also not realizing just how much the Fates truly wish the best for him and a certain someone else.
    Nah. I doubt it. I think he would have openly said it in the discussion. He may have just skimped over it until Meek pounced on it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…