• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nah, its fine ^^. I feel even worse about taking so long to tell my situation. Good luck with your exams. ^^
    Sorry I was on vacation from March 9 and I just got back today. I posted a message in my shop about it and said that its ok if you don't want the Pokemon from my shop anymore. :) I'm back and I can trade, but I was wondering if you still wanted them after the long time. xD
    I'm soo sorry for the long time its taking. The WiFi here is bad on my 3DS so I can't trade anytime soon. >.< I appreciate the patience, and if you do have another way to get the desired Pokemon, you can do that too. :) Unless you're able to wait until April the 16-17.
    Once again, sorry for the inconvenience and inactivity.
    Its ok... the last i can offer is a female shelder adamant shell armor 5iv (-sp atatck) otherwise do u happen to have any breeding leftover growlithe? i dont care about iv and nature just to be female with the breeding moves... i can offer 5iv imperfect jolly kangaskan and modest porygon
    hi can i ask u if u happen to have any other pergect 5iv growlithe with morning sun and close combat? and if u are willing to trade for female deerling jolly chlorophyll perfect 5 iv with baton pass?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…