• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• [ Do you like Pikachu's ketchup fetish? ]
    [ I just voice chatted with my girlfriend in Pokemon Y, her voice is so sweet and sexy! <3

Do you sometimes think guys can have hot/sexy voices? xD ]
    [ Why not? Drew and May showed lots of hints.

Tracey and Daisy get some strong hints in Chronicles, I suppose you haven't seen that.

I don't pair Butch and Cassidy, I don't pair shippings without actual hints/feelings.

Do you like Ash's Pikachu x Misty's Togepi/Togetic? ]
    [ Okay, I'll do that.

Anyways, you said you like the idea of Ash and Misty as a couple. This means you are a PokeShipper.

What other couples in Pokemon do you like? ]
    [ Well, okay then, do you think it's best if I show you the Christmas art now, or on 24 December? ]
    [ Indeed. If her sisters won't let her go peacefully, she'll have to do that in order to chase her dream.

Will you be online on 24 or 25 December? If not, I might have to show you my Christmas drawing now. ]
    [ Yeah, it's sad that her sisters don't allow her to. Do you also think Misty should escape the Gym at night? ]
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?622697-If-there-was-a-Pokémon-Chronicles-2&p=16737440#post16737440
    [ What do you think of this post of mine? ]
    [ It's fine, even though I saw you posting in all those games in my activity. I'm not mad about it.

Awesome with that Riolu, nice!

Could you please answer the VM before the gif and pics? ]
    [ Well, if you like the idea of Ash and Misty as a couple and if you noticed that they have feelings for each other in the anime, you can call yourself a PokeShipper now.

Do you at least remember that Misty is a Gym Leader against her will now, because her sisters are selfish and lazy? This post might refresh your mind: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?622697-If-there-was-a-Pokémon-Chronicles-2&p=16737440#post16737440 ]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…