• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
The Great Butler

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm back from the dead. Haha, had a tough semester at college -but holidays yay! I'll be reading your new chapter and posting a review shortly.
    Tried shutting down and restarting the computer and ads are still popping up like crazy.

No, I don't know. Probably one of my parents. My dad told me everything he knew, so...yeah.
    Can't do Glacidia; I need a Java plugin, and I can't get one because some versions have viruses.

That's the thing: she doesn't even know that. She's in a pissy mood for something, but that's not it.
    I hope it works out as well; Mibbit's lagging so badly right now...and I failed to get the password into Glacidia.

My littlest sister? Thirteen.
    I already ran a quick scan. Nothing showed up. I'll give it a shot, but I'm not expecting much.

I just found out today. I don't know if it'll make my littlest sister happy; she's in a really pissy mood right now for some reason.
    Yes, but I'm not sure if that's going to work either. I have these ****ing ads on my laptop that's slowing it down and ****.

She's a month and a half, as far as I know.
    Hey, Butler. Can't get onto Mibbit because of some stupid lagging issue with my laptop. Just wanted to let you know so that you wouldn't worry.

Also, if you haven't already heard by stalking my VMs, I'm going to be a proud uncle; my younger brother's fiance is pregnant.
    I guess I just want less things to happen in my chapters. You also of course have 10x more characters and plots going on, haha.
    I got 44,000 words in. Didn't win, but am more than halfway through "Flying in the Dark." That's enough for me. Now I'm focusing on finals for classes!
    Yes I will review it sometime! I just got finished with NaNoWriMo so my interest in writing/reading is pretty much nil at the moment. Don't want to give you a bad review because of it.
    Jesus, why didn't I notice this until now? I could've sworn I received no notification for this, I discovered it by coincidence after scrolling down on my profile @.@

In any case, apologies for taking so long to reply. Thank you so much for reposting the pictures! I'll go and save them right away to prevent another fiasco like last time ^^"
    Alas, working early tomorrow morning, so I'm pretty much just here until midnightish. Tomorrow, I'll be on early because I get off at 2, though, although how early depends on whether or not I want to go to the last write-in for my region.
    Sigh, it looks like the shipping really IS a big draw. Wonder how long that'll stick. I'd frankly be more disheartened if today's crapola got as high or higher ratings.
    True that line heavily indicates how despite still having human form, if not completely she was at least half angel, half human by time events in 3rd movie occured with eye path seeming to act as some sort of barrier to prevent spread of infection(at least thats what others speculate). Everything indicates how despite Asuka keeing humanity in sense of feelings and behavior , on biological level after incident with Bardiel she was likely transformed to something else. Even Ritsuko stated during quarantine how psychological contamination cant be excluded though she also contradicted this with claim how all traces of physiological infection have disappeared which dont seem to be case in 3rd movie(hoopefully 4th one will explain this more). And same could be applied to Mari if beast mode was something to go by and negative side effect negative plug depth carrying within itself which affected Shinji the most if incident with 10th angel fight was something to take in account(although she wasn't in contact with angels).
    My favorite characters from Rebuild are actually Kaworu, Asuka and Mari so it would be lame for me that all of my favorites end up killed lol. In original series it was Rei, Asuka and Kaworu(though he had not very big role until end). Who are your favorites both in original and Rebuild?
    Many fans are actuakly hoping for betterb enbding in movie finale, it seems quite alot of them weren't very pleased with End of Evangelion ending on such dark and negative note. They hope that to Shinji, Asuka, Misato, Rei and others Hideki Anno finally gives them peace they have been looking for and happiness in their lives ending things on at least abit more positive and brighter note.
    Though with way 3rd movie was written i kinda doubt it.
    Ah true, LCL (thanks for correcting me).
    I know, preview for third movie at end of 2.0 was so, so much different compared to actual way third movie was written. I heasrd some people speculating how things showed to happen in previewe at end of second movie might be part of entirely new movie after Rebuild movies ends taking place between second and third movie covering plotholes and unexplained things of what happened to earth and characters for past 14 years. Kinda makes sense?

Yeah i find it more likely that Mari is related to Yui and Shinji, Rei in some way rather than Asuka. It just seems illogical and out of place with there existing too many differences and implications of being more connected to Shinji existing out there.

Speaking of final impact i have strong suspicion how Asuka expose to Bardiel and that mysterious blue glowing eye under eyepatch might play big role in triggering whole thing and her statement "Lillith" at end of movie indicates to many people judging by speculation how she isn't completely human anymore and might even stop being one in case infection breaks out and possess her. At this point speculation, but that Angel sealing Hex Glyphes like think gives solid ground for such assumption.
    But than sgain Mari piloting patched Eva fro two different models along with Asuka indicates how botgh might die, or one of them in order to prevent spread of infection and trigger of final impact. Shinji will definitely survive, though it kinda sucks how always others meet lot of suffering, cruel and painful death in end(which is why even though unlikely knowing under what emotional state Anno seem to be and his preference to in geberal ebding things ion undefined, depressing note i still hope how Mari, Asuka or Misato wont die again).
    Yeah Rei Q seems like biggest mystery right now, im almost certain she might play crucial role along Shinji in fourth movie regarding fourth impact and possible rebuild of human instrumentality project with its faith depnding on Shinji choice. I encountered some weird speculation how Rei Q might merge into one being with previous Rei soul trapped inside Eva 1 unit core, but seriously is that even possible lol?
    Yeah i was also disappointed how litle Mari in reality interacted with Shinji so far especiaslly in 3rd movie. She seemed like prominent character at first and someone who could impact plot to much higher extent especially when taking into account how berserk and skilled when piloting eva she is as evidenced when battling Zeruel or entering into beast mode. I also liked how strong affection she holds for Eva unit in general actually liking smell of that red fluid in its operational system(forgot correct name something named LSL i think) .

Lol i hope she wont die, and same applies to Asuka when battling that mass production EVa. It would be lame for Mari never getting chance to interact on more meaningful level with Shinji showing to have some connection to him, but it would be kinda predictable and lame for Asuka too(imo one of better Evangelion characters)to end in same vein like it was case with original series. Someone woul thought how at least somewhat brighter, happier future would happen to main characters in grand finale compared to pretrty bleak and depressing conclusion in Neon Evangelion series.

Than again if she indeed carries part of infection from Barduel within herself to prevent negative outcome and him taking control restoring back as angel, killing her is sadly only possible scenario thus effectively ending Mari life as well unfortunately. Unless everyone get revived somehow back at very end(and not just Shinji and Asuka like End of Evangelion showed), but still that wouldn't do much justice to Mari still never having chance to leave bigger impact on Shinji character(especually with implication of being connected to him). That photo of Shinji and Yui and redheared woman with glasses indicates thst it could be indeed Mari mother, though some fan speculate how that is still Kyoko Soryu/Shikinami with both Mari and Asuka having same mother being in family relationship not being aware of that(i highly doubt it).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…