• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well sound like one of us had a good time lol

Although, it's Christmas right now as I'm typing this over here, and I'm spending my morning mopping bathrooms....

~~~ Joy to the World ~_~...
    Aww, that's sweet. Thank you, I appreciate it ^^. I don't plan on leaving Misc. while I'm here, honestly xD. But yeah, the section is a bit messy, it's been like that for a long time. I don't mind the snark, it's one reason why I still post there, but trust me, it was a bit worse. I guess it's because the mods aren't like Profesco or even Ethan (before he went crazy), but some frequent posters have also left or are just inactive, so it really is not as bad as it used to be.

But Serebii's community has been really good, I hear other forums are much worse.
    Yea I guess we'll just have to see about Handy. To be honest though, I kind of want to cancel this one since it's growin on forever. And me and you can just make a new battle and go from there.
    Hahaha probably not.................
    I DID drop by just to see if you guys are still here though... so that may be a sign of some hope that i may return one day ..
    Happy winter holidays though. hope 2013 was good and good luck to you in 2014 !!
    I actually like waiting on the new year, it's just that it feels like it's coming wayyyyyyyyy too quickly. Like it'll already be 2014 and I'll be sitting at my tv like... >__> ... What are these fireworks for? Lol
    pfffft I will still be here funtil and after Christmas. My mom just said I will be able to do most things I usually do, as my father willl be free this month! o/
    Oh, it's fine. No worries! I'm still kinda swamped on my class finals and exams, so I hop back on here when I can too.

And I know... Christmas is coming so fast it feels as if it's coming tomorrow •~•

Fireworks I can do, definitely. But loud replays of Britany Spears and Kay(dollar sign)Ha? .... No I can't do that lol

Yeah our match was getting pretty intense... Considering the ones I'm in. I'm about to read over it again for the nostalgia feel
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…