• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dosen't game but plays Pokemon ;)

There aren't very many new items that are usable. Assault Vest raises Special Defense by 50% but you can't use non damagimg moves. So I'm assuming you're gonna post a team?
    Ha... Too bad you're not here as you used too. I really miss you!

And... MERRY CHRISTMAS, OSCAR!!!
    Maybe you can stab him with needles.

You're welcome <3

It's for 3DS. They aren't too expensive now.

Tsumiki is indeed Steph.
    And then you can have fun stabbing people with needles and dissecting people for a lot of money :D

I listened to some of your stuff. I personally don't care much for rock, more of a rap person, but it sounds good. Better than I could do at least.

There's been a lot of news, do you plan on getting it at some point?
    But what happened to becoming a nurse! :[

Is it like really far apart, or what.

You should link me to some of your music lol. Laziness is fun.
    Good god.

I actually really enjoyed that entire album, though I was always too lazy to follow Atmosphere, particularly.

Thank you. Now I don't have to talk to anyone and become a NEET.
    Not sure I know if I ever want to watch it after reading the description you gave me... Then again, I've never seen it before.

How's your summer so far?
    Don't worry; for the better part of a year I've been thinking of leaving myself.

Good to hear! Outside of Pokemon I haven't really read any manga or watched any Anime. Though I'd really like to eventually. Any recommendations? Yeah, I prefer staying at home too. Nothing too fancy, I don't live in the city either - I like how quiet it is in the countryside. Just relaxing and sleeping in and all that good stuff :p

I know this is late but happy Canada Day!
    Not really as active as before. The situation in IGRMT has worsened sadly D:

Will you be gone very long? Either way, hope you have a good time there. As for me, I still have school Monday and Friday, but after that I'm free. One of my cousins from New Brunswick is coming to stay with us for a while, so I'm pretty happy too. Though I probably won't go on a trip or anything.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…