• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, sorry about that.
    You see there was the whole New Year celebration thing and I only now realize I should of posted in Trainer Absences.
    And then I got on... and the next post of sigs to be Approved/Denied was mine... and I bet you know what I thought next.

Anyway, sorry about that. I'll post in it once I get home, or, if I can't get on, tommorow at latest. Then I'll go rapid-fire. ;^_^
    Oh, sorry about that.
    You see there was the whole New Year celebration thing and I only now realize I should of posted in Trainer Absences.
    And then I got on... and the next post of sigs to be Approved/Denied was mine... and I bet you know what I thought next.

Anyway, sorry about that. I'll post in it once I get home, or, if I can't get on, tommorow at latest. Then I'll go rapid-fire. ;^_^
    Psst, feel free to DQ me if I don't post within the limit, which I most likely won't. I'm sorta giving it up with PASBL after these matches anyway, so it doesn't matter to me.
    Yep, MG was a PASBLer some time ago and still had a ref grade, but he didn't know that he kept it upon his return.
    Yeah I already saw, I don't mind at all. I've been pretty caught up in other stuff as of late and was going to suggest it anyway.
    If you want, I can pick up your match against Handymanko from speevy as long as you both agree to it.

EDIT the first: Handy's agreed to it, so it's entirely up to you if you want me to take over or not.
    I'll go have a look in a second.

Nice one on Encore, I didn't think about that move if I'm honest. I have a feeling this round is going to hurt...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…