• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello! I can help you with your dex entries on XY. If you can help me with the legendary dex entries then that would be great.
    I think in my PM it wasn't right but hopefully this is:
    I was looking through the PokeBank Thread and saw your post, i saw that you have anticipation eevee in a dream ball. I wanted a female anticipation eevee in a dream ball.
    I do have unnerve meowth in a dream ball that i can breed.
    FC 3823-8574-4857 Lorraine
    hey ju thanks for offering to transfer but my friend in my guild he got a japanese ds and game so he got bank early so thank you so much for offering but he transferred all my mons i wanted ^_^ i see offer services only though if its very beneficial to you ^_^
    Hey Ju-Da-Su, I was wondering if you could help me with something, if I give you a breeding pair of prankster sableye could you hatch me a breeding pair of prankster sabeleye on your Japanese game with their ivs? You can keep the parents and a perfect iv timid Misdreavus with ominous wind, nasty plot, destiny bond and Spite English self bred, I can understand if you say no, I also have a few other things I can offer if you can help

EDIT: I also have Mewtwonite X, Sun Stones and moon stones and every ev reducing berry
    Hello, you've helped me before with a trade and I was just wondering if you have a tyrogue I may trade for.
    Hi I'm soo sorry if i am being an annoyance but i really want to transfer 1 pokemon from my Black2 to my y version and I'm desperate to find someone who can help me, I heard alot about you using your Transporter to help people so i was wondering if you can help me please?
    thanks alright yeah if bank gets to frustrating for me ill ask you thanks again and i understand completely how it can be asking for a service with that stuff cuaz i use to do services like that before and it was a pain but no worries i just mainly want a few things my 6 iv japanese ditto and my shiny ferrothorn :3 i have no clue what is taking so long for my region cuaz tbh I understand it takes some time to fix but i think a week already passed and still no coverage for my region...I just really hope its not till like February that would suck since my region waited two days longer from you guys then another month on top of it >.<
    Im just curious if the wait for the us release of bank gets to ridiculous to wait could do something for me could you transfer a few of my mons i want to 6th gen so i can have them...if not its perfectly fine i just wanted to ask XD I really like to see some of my old rngs in my game i need them for my team and i don't have access to bank yet i just wonder how long the wait will be for us XD you know me if you do ill find something nice to repay you since i rng i have alot of junk on 5th gen i can do for you to transfer as well as 6th gen i can whip something up as well which it is possible to clone now in 6th gen so i get clones of stuff too if you like to do that as well.
    Can you transfer some pokes from my black 2 to my y??? I need only a few done at the moment and can pay in shinies
    its fine and really? i never had that happen to me it never passed down the egg move >.> did serebii update that if it did cuaz i never knew that...

edit: well serebii did update it >.> i swear that would of saved me loads of time breeding for a good iv male -___________- omg lol
    its fine also be careful though females can't pass down the toxic spikes so just want to let you know only males can but females can pass down balls...i thought you wanted male cauz of the toxic spikes XD sorry again on my end thanks though for the trade ;)

edit: i guess we both goofed XD i forgot to tell you i wanted timid with a spread of timid it was my fault no worries ;) ill take a gamble and get a 6 iv female ralts in a premier ball since i rather have her in a premier ball do to shiny form black dress of mega gardevoir, black and white are a cute combination :p
    yeah its fine i keep hitting males though :/ ill try my best i have a female for myself and she 6 iv strangely enough :/ all the 5 iv females are - sp. attack >.< damn it well back to breeding more skrelps i guess :/ your breed is starting to be like my friend dew's he wanted a 5 iv modest shellos and it ended up being hell i breed like over 100 eggs and never hatched either gender the right iv spread for modest >.< do you care about the spread i think i may have a female that is at least a spread with sp. attack that has 5 iv but wrong placement for the the non 31 :/
    ahhh yeah i am on right now im still breeding though the skrelps i keep getting 5 ivs that are -sp. attack -__________- i wanted to ask you if you prefer a male or female but breeding all these skrelps and not getting the correct 5 iv for the spread of modest is driving me insane XD but i should get it soon...sorry again i just didn't know how to contact you either tbh with the shout out button was the only option i had :/ glad you can back onthe forums though XD I wanted to type so much in that little box that i couldn't lol so were both going nuts what to do...
    sorry for that i was trying to message you through the internet if you wanted a male or female so i know which one you wanted once i get it but i guess you thought i was done sorry for that i wasn't >.< once you get this message of course...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…