• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
AquaMilotic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't really know what I like about it, honestly xD. I hadn't thought about it much. But I guess I remember it starting from reading an one-shot on here years ago that was Gary/Misty, and I thought it was sweet. Can't recall what it's called anymore, though, except that I believe it's from a rather well-known writer at the time--but I can't think of her name, either.

Yeah, I fear Amourshipping as well, if only because if it becomes canon, it would seem hypocritical on the writers to make Ash oblivious to any kinds of romance. But yeah, I see where you're coming from. Still, that's why we're asked to put down five of our favorite Pokémon pairings, and non-Pokémon pairings.

Not a fan of "sexy" Santa outfits, personally, but it depends on how it's presented in which I may find the idea sweet.
    I just haven't thought up of anything this year. I'll strive for next year, though.

Yeah, that makes sense, but I personally felt the same way until I drew the Gary/Misty picture the one year for Secret Santa, and found myself liking it. So while I guess it'd be polite to show that you don't despise other pairings, you're probably afraid you'll find yourself getting a soft spot for it. Or whatever it is you're afraid will affect your emotions toward your favorite pairing.

Lol, well, I like that you're showing how much you're happy for your girlfriend in drawing a lot of pictures of you two. It's the thought that counts, and if she likes it, then that's what matters in the end.
    [Okie dokes. :p

---
    Iris: YOU THINK YOU ARE I JUST SAW a DEWGONG ATTRACTIVE D8
    Dento: Hey Caterpie, do you think I could borrow some of your string for my fishing pole? :)
    ---

-Well I meant personality-wise. Being eccentric or w/e. They were kind of typical and boring. Like Tracey. I see where he gets it from.
    -Yeah I now lol.
    -How about you add some characters who like her too, because like this Daisy vs. the world (all except Tracey) is a bit aggravating to me. :/ But that's just a suggestion as a reader. Plus I like Daisy too, actually I find her the most interesting in the story lol. just not how people view her.

-I thought she had Pokemon in the anime though??? =O
    -Yeah I do. I was a bit disappointed you kind of spoiled it being an Oddish tho.

--

Yup!!]
    [Aww I see. Well only if you want. :p

---

Dn: AIRISU?!?!?!
    Caterpie: *uses string shot on iris secuctively*
    ---

-They were ok. They seemed like kind of general parents though. Nothing out of the norm.
    -Yeah I liked that. I liked that you didn't have her win because that would feel Mary Sue-ish.
    -Nah. I thought they were a little critical tbh. A lot of this feels like "Let's point out Daisy's mistakes so the audience knows she's a bad and horrible person."

Ch. 4

-Yeah I guess so ahaha. I'm indifferent to races tbh.
    -Yeah I guess so. But I never thought Daisy would be mean to a baby Pokemon. :p]
    I will probably be online both days. I know I'm getting a tablet for Christmas. :p I'm replying to you and pokemon fan right now, too!
    [ lol yeah I'd do that :p
    Hahha yeah the mallet is so funny! And I like when she kicked brock in the charmander episode !! lmao
    Oh I miss misty :( ]
    I don't, I have no idea what they're planning for her.

You're really making my head spin now. I would rather have nothing become canon but I wouldn't mind if Amourshipping became canon.

Yep, very.

Oh yes, that they do.

Yep, and they can't make the main character unable of mega evolution.

I'll do it when I can. Pretty busy now.
    I don't even know.

I do want nothing to become canon. That way no shippings can be killed and like you said, anything is possible off screen.

I see and I thought they'd be the ones responsible for the paying the replacement. But yes, you're right. There's no reason why they can't get a replacement and let Misty travel, especially if they're not the ones who would be paying for it.

I agree, they kind of did that with Dawn and Brock after DP while Ash was in Unova and I thought they were going to do that with Cilan where he meets Brock but I don't know. I hope they do.

Yep, but still. There's no reason why they can't include mega evolution in the anime. He probably will be able to but I'm not saying anything else. Don't want to jinx it.

I just read the PM you sent me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…