• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Primal Crusader V

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Phew, finally done. Seanne's where Raphael's at. I'll be following you closely.
    I hope I captured the Xatu you mentioned in your post correctly.
    It's as slow as hell, and has a good Attack stat. Gyro Ball is also STAB, which is badass.

I remember when I found out how to link trade. It was great fun, and I've traded a lot ever since. I want to beat Pearl, as I want it for my Pokémon Battle Revolution- EV training, wifi battles, etc.

So if you go with Steelix, who'll be your starter?
    Eris: Just a reminder, those Draco ladies feel really good. I'll find your girlfriend, dead or alive, and she'll be mine!
    As Meek may say, that entire scenario was planned beforehand. *shudders* I can't believe both were willing to openly agree with it.
    Even so, there are so many better ways I could've reacted to your post than with yelling and swearing. I should've stayed calm about it and just said "Hey, you're making a mistake." and stated my points. That said, I am still glad to see you realized your mistake and fixed it before anything bad came of it within the RP itself.
    Alright then.

That reminds me, thank you for taking away that whole region wide evacuation thing you put in that one post, and I'm sorry for my outburst about it yesterday. I understand you acted on the fact that Sinnoh's pretty much a sinking ship, but it gives us much needed borrowed time to take Kalos and maybe even parts of Orre when Meeker and Brutaka have to spend their time actually fighting something in Sinnoh, ya know?
    I see, well me and Avenger have Dendemille covered, we won't need you to strike Xiav anywhere. What we need most right now is to get as much of eastern Kalos secured as possible and as quickly as possible.

If that's the kind of thing you were planning then I'd say the better plan would be to go to Santalune and secure everything on the road east from there. If the scrap me and Avenger are having with Brutaka goes on for as long as I think it's going to, chance are you'll have gotten a good portion of what's over there by the time we finally drive him out.
    Out of curiosity, were you planning to have Raphael join me and Avenger against Crystal in Dendemille Town?

I'm asking because as things stand, we desperately need someone to actively go and secure all the other towns that we haven't taken yet. Bron's out getting his Mega Stones and I don't know how long Brutaka intends to hold us up in Dendemille Town, so you're the best candidate to take the rest of Kalos area by area while we're trying to drive him out. I can give you a list of the cities that we haven't taken yet if you need it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…