• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Avenger Angel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• She actually mentioned being psychic in Other. And you wonder why she said she didn't need a Mega form? Overpowered and reads minds.
    Yeah, the recoil would negate any usefulness there.

Also, oddly enough, Pachirisus dont have the :3 face. It's typically a line, sometimes with the large bucktooth sticking out. The armor is basically white leather armor with thicker blue plates on the arms and legs. It'd be hard to draw on a Pachirisu, but yeah. (I tried drawing Aeron before, back in SN 1.0, but the black shirt she used to wear made her look fat :/ )

Well, thats not really chibi. It's sort of a mix. This is chibi. Yeah, loose clothing is hard. I just sorta make lines and hope it comes out good, lol. Like on Crystal Gijinka. Which is my favorite of the ones that Ive drawn so far. But yes, after playing with Norea in the me and meeker's vms, Ive grown rather fond of the idea. That personality type is just too fun to pass up. So I drew it last Wednesday.
    I've been following it and fully agree. The mind reading on the passive though. It should be sensing I think. Otherwise she's still reading minds without permission like that copy skill.
    That would be extremely ineffective in terms of aiming. Not to mention the knock back.

Well, the shading is rather flat. Thats the biggest problem. Other than that, its just the design. Pachirisu's in general don't have such an ovular head, it's more circular. The ears are also thicker, and are shaped like like four-sided pyramids. The spiky fur in the tail is also supposed to be bigger. Not much else to say, but yeah, it's really the shading that brings it down.

That's a problem I already see. It's hard to make them look like them without hteir armor or defining traits, so I had to pick which would I prefer: Make it look like a generic Pokemon gijinka, or try to style it after the versions in the RP. Since I chose the latter, they dont look much like their pokemon counterparts. The head and eye proportion is actually just my style. If you look through my gallery, you'll that all my recent humanoids are like that. As far the clothing goes, yeah, it was hard to do, and I still dont have the complete hang of it.
    I'll be honest and say that I got a bit out of my mind when creating the abilities and was rushing them so I could work on my RP post. I'll edit it now since I'm done. Thankfully I haven't started Vertigo's part yet. Phew.
    By the way I'm bothered by the way Iza said the character detects stealth. Mind reading. Reading, not sensing. Reading means she's still actually able to know what they know. It should be changed to sensing to avoid stealing information without permission as well.
    Huh. She does wear a helmet, actually. Though Aeron hasn't shot a gun in the entire RP so far. Mostly cuz I can't figure out how. Pachirisus don't have arms, their paws are just stuck to their bodies. Not to mention the whole no-thumb thing. Even trying to think of a modified weapon that would work for her is hard.

It's not bad. Not really. I mean, I don't want to say much, I'm extremely critical of art, and I end accidentally offending people. :/

Though if you havent seen it from VM stalking, Ive been drawing Gijinkas: [Aeron & Quarren] [Crystal] [Xiav-Norea]
    I ended up adding a little bit to Izayoi's restrictions. You didn't touch on one of the abilities enough, if you ask me.
    Don't forget the range on these. It's in miles, not feet. Miles. Even I don't do that. The passive gives her 99.99% accuracy on weapons, and mind reading without permission. Same with the copy ability. Mind reading.

About the only one who would be able to dodge on her is Shion and Renee, and only when they have bullet time like they do now. And I'm still not going to dodge every single attack for everybody.
    How easy do you think it would be for someone to drop in on Shadow Necrosis right now? I want to get back into RPing, but I'm not sure if jumping in to something that far along is going to be a pain
    It really is ugly, message that person, would you? They need to be taught a lesson on what's acceptable and what's not.
    It's not an easy decision, I don't want to lose Sinnoh, but I don't want to leave Crystal and Weavus unchecked. I would say one of us could go do something else while the other stays, but with how OP Crystal is I feel like the only way we'll be able to drive her out is through shear numbers.

I'm seriously at a loss with what to do.
    Definitely not going to run super NPCs the way Meek implements them. I personally see them as useless with this implementation the way I need to use them.

That thing was beyond insane. I think Shade was actually stronger though.

Weren't you already going to do that before the RP died? I recall you mention something like that.

Isn't copying outright against the rules BTW? Talking about Iza.
    We can still try to pull it off anytime. Assuming I'm not out of the house for anything, I'm open most of the day any day so I can post whenever as long as someone else posts and I'm not stuck anywhere.....like I am now. -_-
    Okay, I officially don't have the most seemingly overpowered characters in the RP. Iza just took that honor. I think that character is highly prone to abuse, and actually makes my characters WITHOUT self balancing look tame. A summon with it's own skills, copy ability which I'm sure you're going to not allow, searching faster, and being nigh impossible to dodge against. Oh yea and reading minds on both players and NPCs, without permission. Instant I Win Button. All of it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…