• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm, I don't recall needing one to sign up for the docs. Just an email. That should be all you need.
    Makes sense. Just making sure that you;d revise it so people with two characters don't think they can get away with that.
    Yea it happens to all of us really. The search posts are usually boring cause you're away from others most of the time. Try to bring a fun NPC with you for conversation. That's what I do so people enjoy my posts. Mine still come out short sometimes cause there's little to work with. Did you like how I put an underground river in the cave?

Awesome. It's evening here though. What's your timezone? o_O
    Hey, I have to let you know about something. That somethings being that your search for the mega stone for your Xiav character in your last post was so short it's not even funny. Though you did say that you'd edit it later, I just needed to bring it to your attention just in case you forget.
    Just so you're not breaking any rules, please make sure that the part of the post about the Mega Stone is at least 200 words so you're not taking a shortcut. Usually it wouldn't matter as long as you're in the minimum length for the forum, but I'd feel cheated if one of your characters spent "1 post" and that portion was actually like a couple of lines. Hope you understand.
    A document website? Well, I know there are a few, but I think that Google Drive is the best for writing. You have to copy and paste the text from the document to the copy and paste area on FF.net.
    Sounds good. It should be fun when it happens. If you're still dead set on going to Reflection Cave though, do keep in mind it's boxed in by two Sonne blessed cities with troops holding each one tightly.

Would be fun to get to know your Sonne character sometime, though.
    I would double team you, one in mega form. Ruh-eally not a good idea. If you really want to, later would be better. And fairer.
    Well I didn't think you were going to visit the west coast of Kalos or Lumiose, which are all Sonne controlled. But if you're dead set on going to Reflection Cave, read my posts about it if you haven't already. I really think it's a bad idea though.
    Oh yea, and another thing. Kaxo heavily fortified Lumiose. Standing there is like poison to Xiav. Basically, the entire Xiav part of your post is not good.

But if you're dead set on going to Reflection Cave, read my posts about it if you haven't already.
    Charred, two things. First of all, your Xiav character is going to a place between two Sonne controlled towns that watch it like a hawk. Really bad idea. Second of all, I'm there and will be there a while. Terrible idea to engage me. You should go somewhere else for stones.
    I love how you used a player and character's name in that. Also, I think you mean "Weavus" and not Xeros. :D And do I see you using Bru's ability as well?
    Thank you very much! I'll be leaving more comments about them on dA.

Seriously, wow. I was not expecting those at all! They look very nice! Your linework is becoming much more clearer with each picture you post.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…