• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Hihiroshi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yooo, Wil. Oh yeah, gimme your Skype. Or add me. My name on Skype is robyn.jaeger - I made a new one to get away from old people and because the account was too cluttered, haha.

Glad everything has gone well. Hope your holidays have been good (if you even celebrate it) too. I hope to get back in touch properly soon.
    Pfft, I know who you are - I'm just so sorry that this is so late. I've been busy really. I've been writing original horror fiction to submit to a really prestigious, awesome Youtube channel (Chilling Tales For Dark Nights) to have a chance to get it produced and narrated! So, yeah, most of my time has been going there - it's been a long time since I've had a proper goal so I'm sticking to it like glue, haha.

How have you been recently? I hope things are better now than they were before.
    (startled blinking) Hello. What a pleasant surprise to see you back here. I've been happy to see the Pearlshipping thread maintain its energy, even with my relative uncertainty about the hype surrounding Serena's (supposed) crush on Ash. That said, you wouldn't believe how thoroughly those pastel-colored, magic-wielding, friendship-spreading ponies have embedded themselves into my mind in the past two years and two months, if my timing holds. Are you doing well in your corner of the world?
    we will see in the day.I may even convince them to watch a non-anime one XD the second season of korra.
    which I still didnt watfch,dont put spoilers ;~; I really want to watch it ;^;
    I will no worries.
    Me and some friends will schedule a day to watch anime together xD
    This day will have steinsgate,snk and another which I still dont know
    How have you been?I remember you weren't great after a certain thing,but how are you taking it now?
    Well, good. I currently am trying to draw a picture for a friend of mine, and nothing's coming. -__-

Ah, I don't like Tumblr that much. :/
    Sounds like you had a bit of a mis-adventure with all this stuff going on. Glad it was good for you; it got you focused on something else rather than all the terrible stuff going on, or having happened, in your life right now, which is also great. Also, treat the family-as-a-family thing as a God-send. I hardly ever get that.
    Ah, we all do, but getting tired of it is only a sign that you'll make your way through it, since it means you know you're fighting your best.
    Hehe, that's great. School these days is simply me getting up early for no reason since I'm achieving nothing at school at the moment. I just want my break, I've worked hard enough. XD
    I can imagine, Pal, but hang in there, and you'll do fine.
    Also, you'll have me to bug you non-stop and spam your page in one week. Summer Vacation for me~!
    Aah yeah I get that. :p Well hey you could always send me messages on tumblr!~ ^^ Aww. My summer has been ok. Sounds like yours wasn't so good? :c
    Yeah, Pal. It was in "tribute" to a close friend of mine. Plus, it's cute, trololol~
    But it won't be staying long. [I plan for my next one to be Your_Pal so I can go to random people and send weird greetings to randomers.]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…