• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i wish i have wi-fi on our home :(

i have to go to a hotspot to trade :(

i also want to spend my time in the gts...i am clicking eggs in gpxplus :D
    I´m trying to find some good deals in the GTS like always, so far I´ve got a raikou, a entei, a TRU shaymin...Ah, and right now I´m trading a Mattle ho-oh I think is UT
    I´m trying to find some good deals in the GTS like always, so far I´ve got a raikou, a entei, a TRU shaymin...Ah, and right now I´m trading a Mattle ho-oh I think is UT
    lol lol lol...you're making me laugh so hard right now XD

so, watcha doin' know???

oh and here *hands the thermometer*
    yes... I have the high dragon fever flowing in my blood... ja ja ja... please a thermometer
    I need It I can´t breath without it... Oh fabolous dragonite... YOU WILL BE MINE MUA JA JA JA JA... ja ja just kiding
    why do you say that? well I must say, I can´t have an arceus... I´m in costa rica, here nothing comes... If I want one I must ask here... but It can´t be until july 13 in the release of movie arceus
    tell me about it...I'M CRAZY FOR IT TOO!!!

i think some of my friends has it, try to ask them...(s.i.e) maybe has one...ask him...

REMEMBER: don't be a fool to trade your REGULAR unEV TRAINED POOR IV'd DRAGONITE FOR A SHINY ARCEUS.....
    obviosly not... It can´t be... tell me something... do you happen to have a TRU dragonite? or somebody who has it... I´m crazy for one... I need it
    hahaha....i like shinies I'LL GIVE ANYTHING FOR THEM...

but there is an exception...

regular dragonite =/= shiny arceus....CANNOT BE!!!...XD
    not so much, I´ve got busted so much times, but other times not, see I´ve traded a VCG09 mylotic for 3 shinys... that´s not much fair for me, but other times I get I shiny vulpix for a manaphy... FOR MANAPHY!!! that was like... dah...
    Oh wow you have a shiny aron, that´s good, I was trying to find one for years but nothing... And besides of my shiny flygon yesterday I got a shiny charmander lvl 5 from a person who wanted one of my japanese mattle ho-ohs
    Oh wow you have a shiny aron, that´s good, I was trying to find one for years but nothing... And besides of my shiny flygon yesterday I got a shiny charmander lvl 5 from a person who wanted one of my japanese mattle ho-ohs
    oh sh**....YOU GOT A SHINY FLYGON FOR WHAT??...i want it..

ahahaha, just kiddin'...cool, you almost got all legendary shinies...i wish i have those...

all my other shinies are not important but i used all my hard work to get them..

pkradar shinies:
    rhydon x2
    shinx x2
    mightyena x2
    stunky x2
    gastrodon (east) x1
    larvitar x1
    bidoof x1
    starly x1
    wobbuffet x2
    aron x1
    farfetch'd x1
    and i think that's all...

random encounter shinies:
    nidoran M (FR)
    zubat (FR)

masuda method:
    zangoose...

trades:
    latias
    latios
    hoppip
    Ja ja ja, no I saw it, I have a shiny latios and latias too, but I obtained both in the GTS, also a shiny palkia, a shiny dialga and like I said in the avatar, a shiny gyratina untouched, yes I love them SO MUCH... do you have other shinys?
    oh....many more shinies???

I LIKE ALL SHINY DRAGONS...the only dragons i have are shiny latias and latios...got from a wi-fi trade ;D

and 'bout my profile pic, it's nothin', i thought no one can see it :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…