• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know, sometimes, I have that feeling I ain't good in anything I want to be. It's extremely frustrating. Although it's isn't specifically true... I just feel like it is.
    I'm bad on competitive battles; I've started with a loss on PASBL; My English is bad; I think I'm even bad on cooking, although this one is because I'm too picky with myself.
    Heck, I should stop doing that, being so picky with myself.
    Haha! Sure, I have one open slot now. Although I'm extremely sad... Bah, I don't believe I lost because I used a damn quick attack. I could have protected myself instead, so I could have won next round. But agh! I'm such a idiot, I received a hard typespam. Maaaan...
    Oh... OH! This is good. But, you know we have 4 battle slots now, right? I have 4 battles on-going... And 2 stopped. Why I'm so unlucky with refs? Haha!
    Perhaps, he's without internet connection? Haha! Or college, but I'm pretty sure, all of them got out for holiday. Too bad... I totally wanted that free slot!
    What the **** happened with Handy? Since Christmas the guy hadn't appeared. I'm a bit eh now.
    "Stay behind your rock formation and use Focus Energy. If La attempts to use an attack, pop out from behind the tomb and use Scary Face. If he instead goes for any status boosts, Taunt him." None of your attacks do damage, so how did you expect to damage me? lol
    Happy New Year, Book!!! Hope you had a great day! Mine was lonely, but it were great still! Didn't acted accordingly to my plans, but it were greater than I expected! How were yours?
    2? Wow... Hey Book, you know you're a great friend, right? You should give me one of them, because... Friendship, man!

Hahaha! Good for us, then! Although I didn't got 2 XBox, I received 4 bottles of Vodka to drink. Will do it this new year eve; Tomorrow, actually. Also, happy New Year!
    Did it get any better? Haha! Christmas day was all about... Sleeping for us. After a whole night of food and drinks, there's nothing better than sleeping, haha!!!
    Okay, last night was tiring... We commemorate only at its Eve, not day 25 per se... Me and brothers got all drunk, haha! I never felt my head so heavy. It was great! And my mom loved the dishes I did before; Although no one ate at all! This SPAAAAARTA beeeeeeer power!

How were yours?
    you have three standards slots. Additionally, you get 1 gym battle slot, and the chance to purchase a slot for an additional match of your choosing.
    Well... I guess it's because of college and all. I've posted on our thread, though. Lets see what he'll say to us.

Anyway, Book... Would you mind doing me a favor? I've just joined a forum, and they've choosed me as one of their MODs. However, since I am a MOD now, I should make at least one of my friends join our forums in order for me to stay on the staff. Would you mind joining us, please?
    http://www.pokehunngry.com/forum.php
    You need to add me as your referral and create a thread saying you were invited by me.
    If you could give me this as a Christmas gift I would love. Can you? I know it's a huge favor I'm asking, but... You may also like it, idk. Thanks, anyway!
    Haha! I feel exactly the same thing, man. I don't know if it's only me, but 2013 was like a flash! The months passed at the speed of light!

Do you guys use much fireworks? We use it a lot here, I guess. 10 mins of fireworks, and at the night, one here, one there... and drunk guys shouting "happy new year, iyaaaaaaaaah!!!!"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…