• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have an R4 Card, so I store the save sometimes. But my first pokemon game has never been restarted, just like my collecting game

I have multiple, dont feel like typing it out now :p. But most of them are chained, like kricketune and larvitar ((got him on 1 chain :eek:))

I used a liepard in my first playthrough of white, in the end swapped it for zekrom
    Well, I quit all my pokemon games in the middle :S Except the first time I play it, or when I was younger and did things like solo Torterra etc.

I dont have a shiny Swalot, but I do want one. My first shiny was a non-chained staravia
    For my scramble challenge, may Omastar not know any normal moves, or not use them. That is quite important in the beginning I guess...
    Challenge accepted :p But you'll have to give me time to get ready if you want a serious/competitive battle!
    Haha, Yveltal is the epitome of evilness. I prefer Xerneas though, it's so mythical and majestic :]
    I have X, no guess as to why but I kinda wish I got Y first because of Charizard's Mega form, I prefer Y over X you see!

I know this is random, but for the first time since DP I've used the GTS.
    Hmm, got myself a Charmander, Ditto and Growlithe. I can't wait to see Arcanine in these games.
    Imagine riding an Arcanine, they totally need to make this in the next games!
    O.

K.

I won't have space for Hawlucha. :( There's already like twenty Pokémon I want on my team, and Hawlucha isn't a priority. Flying Press, though. A two type move, right? :eek:
    Awesome! Well, I'm quite the opposite actually.
    I've only just beaten the 4th gym, I've been taking the game at a very slow pace.
    Been catching Pokemon like crazy though, my team is in rotation with over 15 Pokemon!
    I just feel like catching them all with this game, the graphics are amazing!

So, did you get X/Y? Both?
    I started with X, I have a slight preference for Xerneas over Yveltal :]
    I knew you were. :p
    I like Quilladin's fat for some reason. I don't like Pignite's.

I don't mind 'girly' Pokémon, it's just that Fennekin's chihuahua like shape bugs me.
    :'( I'm probably choosing Chespin...

I like Braixen and Delphox but not Fennekin, so that's why I'm not choosing it. I like the Froakie line and the Chespin line.
    Lol, that's ok. The thing is to feel the excitement to learn, it doesn't matter when you start to feel that.
    It's not ur fault, school makes things really boring, so much so that many people don't realize how fun learning can be.
    Trust me Indians can be annoying too :/. Especially in the rural areas
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…