• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• so, what´s the problem?, if the seems legit, smells legit and feel legit, so, it´s legit, there´s no form to prove if they are legit,besides, If I choose someday to trade them, I will obtain other pokes that may be legit, but it me be not, so, pokemon are impredictable, the point is, it doesn´t matter if its legit or not, because everyone who see them may think its legit... It´s like god, nobody have saw him, but everybody believes he exist, so he exist... (I don´t have the intention to offend, if it was misunderstood)
    Yeah, but its quite easy to make them look legit.
    I'm not trying to bum you out like trying to say "HAHA YOU HAVE HACKED POKE", but you should know half of them are hacked.
    Maybe even all....

You know, i even hacked a pokmeon for this guy. He entered that pokemon in a pokemon competition. You know what happened next, they said the pokemon was legit....even though it was hacked.
    I have just read your sig about you getting all those pokemon through the gts.
    Well, you do know half of them might even be hacked, right?
    Hey, I saw you post on the item trading thread
    I have an Up-grade and a Reaper Cloth and
    I can trade both for TM 26 Earthquake
    Hey, I saw you post on the item trading thread
    I have an Up-grade and a Reaper Cloth and
    I can trade both for TM 26 Earthquake
    Thank you (and extra thanks for adding Trapinch to my Pokedex. I have Vibrava and Flygon and was too lazy to breed.)
    I´m comunicating with someone who has one... I¨LL GET IT... Here in costa rica is on the other side... well... bye... you too take care of the dragonite flu...
    i live in the philippines....

here: PSP>DS

which means: SONY>NINTENDO :(

hey, i've got to go now....don't forget to eat your vegetables...that's weird...DEJAVU???

BEWARE OF DRAGONITE FLU!!!
    Why don´t you get the wi-fi conector?, that´s my way for making the wi-fi... and its pretty good...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…