• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pretty awesome. I've been playing Minecraft myself... First day I started I realized too late how addicting that game is.
    Moooooooooose, I lost it! I lost the character questionaire thing that helped you flesh out your characters and we used it for the DW comic for Dom and the Drifter? I'm trying to find it again but I can't find it anywhere on serebii or on my PC, do you have it somewhere?
    I've been good, thank you. I haven't posted recently because I had nothing to say. As for the chat, every time I go on, no one's there.

So how's your Christmas? I've spent the entire day playing LoL. Also, I got a new DS lite so I can play my GBA games again. I also got socks and plenty of chocolate.
    Honestly I didnt even know there was a DW club on Serebii. Will have to look into it. Im interested in Tasha Lem but I dont want to look into it too much and spoil what will be an amazing episode. Im ready to see Capaldi as The Doctor!
    Thanks! Ive been a Whovian since the start of the Ninth. Love the classics too but cant find a website to see em anymore :( Ready to see what happens at Trenzalore!!!
    I've been super busy unfortunately, but its been lightening up, I'm still having lots of sleeping problems though, I usually only get like 5 hours of sleep and I've been trying to finish one of my stories recently before I lose interest in it so that hasn't been helping either. It'll pass though, I can see the end in sight and I'll be back to full activity again no need to worry.
    Hey I am just wondering about my Skorupi... And my Venipede is now a Level 50 Scolipede who is FAST and REALLY STRONG!!!!
    also for the christmas giveaway your shop is doing i should be able to get some of the first 3 items (heart scales, rare candies, and bp items).

don't have too many right now, but let me know when you need them by.
    i'll join the war team, provided someone can help me for a little bit cause i haven't battled (seriously at least) for about 2 years, and imo i wasn't that good to begin with.

i of course can do ps.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…