• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see. ...You don't have to fight a boss after you get all of them to unlock their true power, right? Like with Abyssion and Nebilim?

Also, I've had a weird interest in Innocence and Rebirth lately. I don't know why. .-. They look like they might be fun to play, especially Rebirth with its racism issue...
    Speaking of sidequests, I really haven't done many in Xillia. I've only started up the Pinkest sidequest, and the Jet Black Feathers sidequest (because that outfit on Milla looks so nice). I don't know if I want to search for the Devil's Beasts weapons yet. :/
    Yeah, I haven't seen the game over screen once. ~.~ Im sure on Unknown mode it must be a lot harder, though. Oh, I'm playing on moderate difficulty, btw.

I'm indifferent to Teepo. He's okay, but does get very irritating in battle... I honestly don't have a character I hate right now, ah. Though I'm not a big fan of Ivar. >.> he's not terrible, just kinda annoying. (And the faces he makes....)
    Heh, I started with Jude's side myself. Though, I kind of wish I hadn't. I don't like his play style, so for the early parts of the game, I wasn't very good... XD I mainly play as Alvin and Milla. They're easiest for me. Though, I might try out Elize some time, since she's my favorite character in Xillia (along with Alvin, Leia, and Milla of course).
    Ah, merry Christmas to you. ^^; Sorry. X.x

Yeah, I got really excited and I played for a rather long time the first day I got it... ^^;
    Well, I got Xillia... Two days ago. .-. So far, I'm enjoying it, but things could change, since I'm not that far in (just got Leia).
    My shinies so far are Goomy, Ekans, Furret, and Clauncher.

Im trying to get a honedge tho.

What Pokemon are in your friend safari? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…