• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Clever! Me too, buddy. I get on once every few months, as you can see. Hit me with an Email if you want to get in touch quicker! (I'll PM that)
    yeah cy forgot to say that sound is banned from the xat unless its to someone over private chat besides me...if someone says to stop though do not use it to them either...you left though before i could un ban you XD
    I can make a reference to that too!

It's a festival in several countries around Europe / Caribbean where Merchants & others are given "Christmas Boxes" by their bosses / employers.
    What did you get? n_n

I didn't get anything, probably because I don't celebrate it XD. But I went out and had a good lunch. :D
    Yea, you wouldn't want to come anywhere near my house. While my sisters may have short fuses, I myself am the most laid back person you will ever meet, trust me. Only two things get me mad & or angry.
    Well, that's pretty much my sisters in a nutshell. Except for one that throws metal chairs at me whenever she gets angry, & I have no idea why. ._. We're Italians, by the way.
    Ah, nice! Meanwhile you're enjoying the Christmastime spirit, I'm both enjoying & suffering this time of year, because my sisters are unbearable & I mean unbearable. You don't know what it's like.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…