• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am on can trade right now i can get your ralts that has it on it? and oh you were on i never noticed you cuaz i forgot your trainer name lol anyway if we don't trade today we shall am on monday like you said...
    oh crap im a bit tired now i just got this message...logged on just to check up my boyfriend had the computer i had been online most of the time too >.< you should of contracted me i forgot your trainer name :/ do want to trade later i really need sleep >.< its like 3 am here...
    I've got some male Eevee with Wish and at least 1 31 I can trade in return for those Ditto now, or I can breed you some Cottonee/Cyndaquil/Oshawott after I get the Ditto.
    hey dewey i got your houndoomite now ill trade you a ralts with 4 iv at 31 and 3 eggs moves for free with the stone :3 shoot me a message when your ready...
    alright sounds good and he logged back on my guilds xat trading with him soon need to get my plug for my ds though XD its dying...
    Those are...ok, I guess. They both have a case of "our regular abilities are way better than our hidden abilities". Maybe the third will be different. Thanks for looking.
    thanks I posted in the thread but i was so freaking out there isn't any good sprites for x and y yet lol and oh dive ball that sounds lovely :D ill take a female with the egg moves since females can pass down egg moves now which saves so much time getting a male and it can pass down the ball...ill let you know when i get in touch with him though okay...
    Marill w/ Superpower, Play Rough, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum what ball is it in if i don't like the ball ill take a male if you have it...also i just need to wait when myrrh logs back on to trade for it so ill let you know when im ready...you have some intreasting breeds there it was hard to choose but im on my quest to have all shiny fairy types i already got a blue flower flabebe shiny calm nature with ivs of 31/24/31/30/31/31 not bad for a mm ^_^
    well crap he just left he got off my guilds xat as well he is one of my co leaders of my guild anyway here is his profile he is the one that has a spare for you...

http://www.serebiiforums.com/member.php?152089-Myrrh

he was the one that was asking about the rng help for 4th gen id abuse :p

edit: saw your message now anyway when he gets back on ill trade with him hopefully i can get it to you soon...i don't know really um you have anything to offer? I really don't care i am looking for x exclusive stones but i know you only have one of them so im not gunna bother you on that...maybe a 4 iv pokemon I don't have? I have no clue XD
    okay ill get that from him unless you want me to go to his profile and direct you to him...its up to you...i can do it either way..
    One or two is fine, I have a lineup ready for bank. My FC is 0576-5248-4692, and I don't know what my Friend Safari has, so if you checked that while you're there I would really appreciate it.
    That would be great! I have a couple of bank mons (Cottonee, Cyndaquil, Oshawott) I can breed for you after I get it in return if you'd like. I'm resetting for Yveltal so I don't have access to the IV checker to check their IVs, though.
    im not sure if you have spare x exclusive stones but i do need them if you have them i hate to take your only one though but ill ask myrrh to get them cloned for your right now messaging him now...
    dewey you need the hoodoomite and aggronite i have both i can have them cloned for you there is a way to clone i x and y now...i have y version, ill ask my friend to clone them for me his name is myrrh...
    I have both games, but I've yet to finish Y. Thanks for the offer, though, someone else was kind enough to trade me the item. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…