• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ambri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha just saw the nice pictures of your shiny Charizard...and funnily enough, I also have a Charizard named Rajaion xD Fire Emblem forever =P
    Ah okay XD I managed to add you now! Well I don't look anything like the ones I've done so far either (I'm not a pony or a Pokemon...unfortunately XD) so I'm sure you'd be fine :p oh nice! My friend's hoping to do a Pit cosplay sometime, we're doing a Super Smash Bros group :D (I want to do gjinka Jigglypuff lol c:) awesome, seems like a good goal to me~

Yeah, I remember playing Twilight Princess once and I wasn't great at it, but as long as you're having fun that's what matters right? :p I thought that too actually...The other regenerations (that I've seen) seemed more dramatic, this one just sort of...happened o.o
    Oh no problem, it's rare that I DON'T reply super late to messages XD I'm working on it...Hmm, it says the friend code in your profile is incorrect though :s cool, it's a lot of fun! who would you like to do if you ever did cosplay? :D I don't make my own costumes or anything tbh, because i'm terrible at sewing/anything remotely creative, but my friends and sometimes my mum helps out, lol ^^; yeah there is a lot of amazing art out there! But yours is still awesome~ and if you ever join I'll always reblog your art and stuff ^.^

thanks, Happy New Year to you too!! :D it's gone by so fast...oh that sounds awesome! I've played a bit of Kingdom Hearts and it's pretty cool, but I kept dying so I'm not very good at it XD yeah mine was good too thanks, I think my fave presents were Iron Man 3 and Hannibal on DVD, Lego Marvel game and a My Little Pony pencil case with my name on (cause I'm just that cool XD) n.n so did you watch the Doctor Who Christmas ep?
    Ah fair enough~ i don't post there much, just cosplay stuff mostly, but i'm a little bit addicted to tumblr XD and I saw! Yay ^^ hopefully we can get some good discussion going again! And you can always show us your art there if it's PxP related c: Oh, did you want to swap friend codes btw? Mine's in my sig~ and thanks, I never looked into shiny methods before but it'd be awesome to have one, so I'll definitely think about trying those :3

Merry Christmas~! (or Boxing Day now, but you know :p) I actually got the Lego game for Christmas, the Wii U one is a different one lol, and I can't wait to play it n.n how was your day? Get anything nice? :D
    Jeez. The "Shiny Gods" have not been in your favor lately. :( At least you have a LOT of patience. XD GL on your shiny Tyrunt hunt and any other current/future hunts! I would be so happy for you if you ever got a hunt under 100-500. (Which I was fortunate enough to get right off the bat, TWICE)
    Nice ^.^ do you have a deviantart? Mine is all cosplay and horrible drawing of Drifloons cause they're the only thing I can draw, lol, but yeah I'd like to see your stuff sometime ^^ ooooh yeah, I think I remember now! Well there's no rush, but if you felt like doing it I'd definitely still be very interested (and I started a new PxP thread!! Idk if anyone will post, but yeah ^^; ) Oh apparently you get more shinies in the Friend Safari? But you don't get that til after you beat the e4 (my friend got a shiny Lillipup, omg I'm so jealous D:)

It's the Marvel Avengers game ^^ it's cool but I finished it in like a day...Yeah, ikr? so many games, so little time/money...Though hopefully Christmas will bring us some money. And maybe also time, since no work/college/etc XD
    Woah, short? Those are REALLY long hunts. I commend you on your patience. Good luck on all of your current hunts, I really hope that they shine soon rather then later! It's bound to happen, but I really hope that the "shiny Gods" stay in my favor and that I don't have hunts that run into the 5,000s OR, Heaven forbid, 10,000s. I'm actually doing a SR on Tepig in White 2... it's still pretty early (300 SR), but I just hope that it won't carry on into the 3,000s.
    Oh that's be cool! Your drawings were really good, I was looking through my old shipping pics folder the other day (kinda random, it's on my old computer so I haven't looked at it in a while) and your Glaceon/Linoone one was there, lol ^.^ memories~ Oh wow, I'd totally forgotten about that so it's cool XD;; do you remember what ship it was? Oh yeah, lots of my friends are too...I've never had the patience myself but it'd be really cool to have a shiny :p

Awesome :D I have a Wii U but I, um, only have one game for it so far ^^;; but you can do loads of stuff on it, and new Duper Smash Bros is out next year so~ aw, I know the feel! Self confidence sucks DX oh well, it's Christmas and stuff so we can worry about all that next year, right? (at least that's what I tell myself XD)
    Thank you! And yeah, I got really lucky this time. I wish some of this luck would rub off on my other SR hunts though. Just reached 1,000 on my Cyndaquil SR tonight. Looks like this one is going to be a long one. :<
    Sorry I didn't reply back yesterday! >_< I got my shiny Charmander on the 658th SR. (Not THAT bad) It's a Jolly male, which is perfect for the X stone I was planning on using! (^ v ^) Thank you for the support! <3 Much appreciated.
    Aw man, me too! I was actually thinking of trying to start a new one, but idk if anyone would post...Have you got XY? So many new shipping possibilities too~ XP as well as just being amazing games in general.

Yay, awesome! I can't believe Christmas is only a week away o.o; exciting but scary...I've about finished my shopping though~ So what do you want? :D I quit uni this year and I've actually just got a part time job, but I work from home so I'm around a lot XD
    Yeah, that's exactly what I've been doing already. :) I JUST hit 500 SR(s). Boo, I was hoping it shined for me sooner. Out of curiosity, how many SR(s) did it take to get your shiny Charmander? :eek:
    I know, it's been forever! (sorry about the late reply, I could have sworn I replied to this before >.>;;) but it's awesome you're still around ^_^ so are you on Christmas break yet? I can't believe it's only 8 days :O
    Hiii Ambri! :D sorry for late reply, omg it's been such a long time since I've been here! But yeah I'm good thanks ^_^ how are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…