• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok. The former is pretty good actually. Afterlife not so much my taste, but I'll be sure to use Flyaway in the video.
    Well I actually don't know when I can get it up; my friend makes the vids for me and they're pretty busy ATM. I was gonna put in some Colosseum music though if that's fine.
    Hehe, of course. I saved it myself anyway. Looks like you know my friend, wifiwizard though. (I'm MalicexBadIntent on YT and read one of your channel comments somewhere.)
    I saw your double battle thread, but you were offline by the time I got to it. Up for a double battle?

btw isn't Skarm, Bliss, Cress specifically a single battle issue? None of those three are threats in doubles.
    That won't ever happen because all the old SE members have taken seperate routes. Some former SE members have joined Team Huh, Team Dawn and a few for Rebellion. So ever thinking we could go back to the good old times won't ever happen again Im afraid. Shame really because I did really enjoy my time there.
    When Legend the original owner of the SEs wanted his clan back from Womby and JmH, this caused choas within the SE clan because we felt Womby and Jmh were the real owners of it. So after a while Legend let the clan become a laughing stock and this resulted in key members leaving the clan and after a while it just died. Shame really because Ill always class the SEs as my true home.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…