• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• To be honest, I didn't struggle while voting for members; I pretty much know everyone so it wasn't hard casting votes for people. I struggled in the actual anime categories though, especially the favorite episode(s) category because I have many favorites.
    [ That's good. But what matters most is that she has an awesome personality. <3

Why not? Now your vote doesn't count... :( ]
    I know.
    I'm surprised of the amount of knowledge he has when he didn't watch a single episode
    Sorry for the delay, but I'll definitely exchange FCs with you tomorrow!
    Me too, actually. I like the 10 second photo shoots in the games as well: they're pretty cool. :)
    Cool. I voted for you in the Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series category because you love Dawn and I figured that you loved DP as well.
    I voted for pokemon fan a lot lmao
    In the nicest/ friendliest I voted for both of you cuz I couldn't decide lol and actually it's not allowed to choose more than one memeber but I didn't care
    [ I see. My girlfriend has big boobies, and of course women with big boobs are usually naturally less slender than skinny ones with average/small boobs. Her weight is healthy and I don't think she's fat, and probably not even chubby. Not slender/skinny, but also not fat/chubby. Do you think that can be sexy? I think she's the hottest girl on the planet. Her black hair is gorgeous, I like black hair for white girls, and her eyes are captivating, her smile is sexy, her boobies are the only boobies I've ever gushed over, and her belly is so extremely cute and sexy! <3

Will you edit your vote? ]
    Lol okay.
    You should win either the friendliest award or the DP award lol
    Lizardon is the craziest lol
    [ Have fun reading them!

A funny question: what do you prefer, a slender girl with small boobs, or one with big boobies and slightly chubby-looking?

You won't get in trouble, but your vote won't count if you don't follow the rules. ]
    [ Thanks! Afterwards, I'll see if you can guess what the evil plot with TR might be about.

Are you jealous that you can't see the hot pics? :p

Thanks!

Thanks!

Well, then that person was wrong too. ]
    You played as Serena -_- why ! When you can customize yourself lol
    Game Serena is better than the anime I guess lol
    I did some changes to my voting, the funniest/entertaining is the same question as the craziest/ most out there so I decided to only choose one
    [ Okay then, I hope you'll actually answer if I say some things again.

- You still haven't read chapter 7 and 8, those gave a hint for what you wanted to know about a possible evil plot.
    - My girlfriend just took really hot pictures for me some days ago! No mature content, but some belly showing and cleavage, her belly is so cute and hot! <3
    - http://marvelscalemilotic.deviantart.com/art/MERRY-CHRISTMAS-421897700
    What do you think of this Christmas drawing?
    - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?623599-Merry-Christmas-(PokeShipping)
    This is a mini-fic with tons of jokes, could you take a look and burst out in laughter?

You can only pick one person per category, read the rules again and change your voting post. ]
    Nice.
    Do you like the customization feature? It's probably my favorite thing in the game lol I change my clothes almost everyday.
    No problem
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…