• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm,I think that is a very personal decision.It really depends on the moment, on the person and maybe on the planets and stars XD What I am trying to say is that,I think it was just a moment choice not to talk about it.Satoshi didn't know anything about it,so I guess she took the easy route and said "ah,it was nothing ^^"
    She could have said she was saying goodbye to Kenny as she could have told Satoshi about what happened.Would it change something?Idk,I guess she didn't think it would.
    This situation caught your attention just at did to other people.But for some,it wasn't very important.So you see,there are many ways to approach these type of situations and it is up to the person to decide how they think its best.

I would say it's just one way in many to handle it.I wouldn't count it as a hiding secret meanings nor anything. ^^
    (chuckling alertly yet poignantly) To think that all of my past activities ended up coming together with the ponies at the time that they did. Then, there's that recommendation from Equestria Daily... which apparently is supposed to go for several more weeks. I went through My Little Pony's timeline at the start of this year, sorting by decades -- while also making it one of those aforementioned incentives for my overarching scenario -- and here we are. The other bronies already have the sense that I would enjoy seeing Bonnie Zacherle, the original creator of this franchise, pop up at a brony convention or even DHX Media in Vancouver one of these days. Speaking of brony conventions, I recall one in my home city this past summer even now, permanently derailing any plans I once had for anime conventions, for all intents and purposes. The current speculation continues to put a smile on my face.
    Merry Christmas IceArceus! Hope you have a great holiday :)
    Ah. I sense a hint of skepticism that the writers are willing or even able to take Serena beyond her flashbacks involving Ash. In particular, lokoduro's the one worrying that the writers "revealed too much too soon", as he put it, to the effect that Serena feels more uneven as she interacts with Ash less and less each episode. In any case, the fact that she, rather than Team Flare, is my last remaining Pokémon-related conundrum could say quite a few things about the shift in my mind these past two years. Indeed, even now, I've taken up a new recommendation from Equestria Daily titled Nagi no Asukara, or Nagi-Asu: A Lull in the Sea. If I had to guess, then I'd say that Ash and Serena's fans are demanding overtness between both of them, perhaps as fans of Ash and Misty demanded additional open moments between them during Kanto, the Orange Islands, and Johto... presumably involving fights, if mainly to offer a possible point of comparison. On the other hand, perhaps certain outcomes in Black and White left them even thirstier for any kind of openly romantic connection than I previously guessed.
    Hehe. Well, you could say that Pearlshipping has already triumphed to my judgment. That scenario brought what I believed and argued about it to its logical conclusion, based on what I'd been observing about the Equestrians up until that point in time, and to this day, I consider that convergence in late 2011 a perfect storm of choices going back the past decade or so. That would pretty much nullify Amourshipping's premise in its entirety, and perhaps what's concerning my other online friends here is starting to come to pass, to go by lokoduro's point.
    Well I own 3DSs and it really is a pain to play games in 3D...that's why there's an off button to it, which I always do when playing lol.
    Uhm...as the years go by from now, Nintendo will find ways to improve on new and better gaming systems, thus making the old ones obsolete. So my best bet for you is to buy a pre-owned DS unit OR you can try to find 'em online like on Amazon or eBay, but they'll cost a lot in the future due to the rarity of the items in time.
    Pikachu DS models are limited, so good luck finding them! I have like all the different types of DSs from the original to lite to DSi to 3DS to the XLs and of course the recent 2DS...my uncle is one of the head managers of a GameStop store near my area for 8 years now so I guess that's an advantage on why I was able to collect all of them haha!
    Ohh I remember the good 'ol GameBoy days :') Unfotunately all my GameBoys are not functioning anymore :( I feel so old now mentioning all of this LOL
    By this past February, I figured that I had enough incentives to start developing an overarching scenario for ending Pokémon in Unova, with Pearlshipping, Wishfulshipping, and Admirationshipping as the couples joining forces to battle Teams Plasma and Rocket. As a taste, Ghetsis' psychopathy would've had him order an amplified Dragon Pulse that destroyed the entirety of the Skyarrow Bridge in his first appearance to Cilan, Iris, Nate, Rosa, and N, and it shocked Giovanni into authorizing his agents -- Cassidy and Butch rather than Jessie and James -- to act on their own in carrying out their organization's ultimate goal and stop Ghetsis. The finality in this premise would necessarily mean that Serena wouldn't even exist, so by definition, that girl's jaw could drop if she ever encountered Ash and Dawn in my scenario. Her uncertainty of purpose reminds me a bit of Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo, a trio of fillies seeking out their own special talents and strengthening their friendship in the process. As for Team Flare, when I heard about their routine, my first instinct involved complaints from Rarity about their fashion sense or lack thereof, which could say quite a few things, and I can safely recall Lauren Faust's main message: "there are lots of different ways to be a girl".
    You caught my support for those comprehensively adorable ponies. I found their creativity, enthusiasm, and innocence completely trustworthy, inspired by my view of the nature of Ash and Dawn's journey. There was a certain level of alertness and harmony between these Pokémon trainers that I had to enjoy, especially when contrasted with the ruthlessness displayed by J and Team Galactic throughout Sinnoh. If you can believe it, there was a real-life basis for my overall perspective: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei's world-ending agenda and their associates' alliance with North Korea, which happens to be in Japan's backyard. As if that wasn't enough, during October 2011, I learned about a book arguing that certain major societies worldwide were in fact in the process of essentially committing suicide, citing Iran as one of the countries reflecting this societal self-destruction... thereby putting said agenda in a completely new light and convincing me to search for a new global standard. You might not to have guess where my instincts pointed me, and to this day, I consider this chain of events a perfect storm harmonizing my support for Japan's culture of cuteness with my broader view of global trends.
    Hello, fellow Pearlshipper. I happened to catch your signature... along with the activity in our thread in recent days and weeks. The course that my own reflections have taken about Ash and Dawn's romantic friendship could very well surprise you, especially given the conclusiveness that I've come up with. Are you doing well in your corner of the world?
    You put them in Santa hats? Sounds cute :3
    Yeah Pokémon can REALLY block your head from school if you're really playing the games actively...I actually have in possession 7 different Nintendo DS models in total (with only 5 working) over the years of collecting them! If I knew you personally, I would gladly lend you one of 'em! I played Platinum version and it was good! I didn't really like the idea of making the entire season setting post-winter and all, but overall it was still enjoyable to play and a great follow-up to the Diamond and Pearl games. Platinum is very hard to find nowadays though...unless your willing to buy a pre-owned one.
    Well some PearlShippers are multishippers too! They personally want to pair Ash with every other girl that existed in the series apparently LOL but hey, this is the fandom and we can't stop them from liking what they want :D AmourShipping is cute too but I can see why you don't like it and I respect that :)

I assume you have a ton of plushies? Send me some will 'ya! Haha jk...Yeah there are a lot of parents like that but it really depends on them if they trust their child or not, do you think you'll get addicted to it? I do have to admit, when I was in my early pre-teens I was just playing Pokémon all night long! But I've learned to control myself these days since, of course, school is more important.
    Wow,thanks :3 Yeah facescare was awesome,really XD
    These last days made me pearlshippy again,I was drawing something for the thread owner and I ended up watching couple of scenes from DP again and the memories were brought back :')
    So,I am probably posting again soon lol (I actually wasn't expecting this haha)

Btw,the guy below is right.Pearlshipping fanbase is pretty big,there are still a lot of peartshippers here in serebii.I think the problem is that while Pearl is cold because of its inactivity in the anime, while Amourshipping is in the pure fangasm moment.
    People overreact when they see one-sideness confirmed.Don't forget Pokeshipping and their fanbase haha
    Ohh trust me, PearlShippers ARE EVERYWHERE HERE! Sure AmourShipping is the current 'fad' right now but they'll still be a whole lot of PearlShipping fans on this forum.
    Cool! It's nice to find someone who grew up with Pokémon like I did :) I had a Bulbasaur plushie though lol But most of my childhood merchandise is either lost in my attic or thrown away by accident :( So I barely have any merch left besides my games and DVDs...
    The only complaint that I had with her cameo in the BW series was that she should have worn a new and different attire! I mean Cynthia was re-designed, why not Dawn?!?!
    Yeah, I guess you can say I am! Ash & Dawn, in my opinion, had the best companionship out of all the main female characters in the anime series so far...
    Their interactions are really cute especially when Dawn came back during the BW series ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…