• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I am going to add you to my 3DS friends list as I saw your post in the Friend Safari thread. I have Ground with Camerupt. I'm not sure about the last two but I think one is Palpitoad. FC is 0232 - 8200 - 5719
    Hi, my fc is 3497 1041 4758. I have added you for the safari so add me back please. Grass type w/ Quiladen
    alright i'm going to catch like a whole box of ditto, and then tell you when i am done, okay?
    Friend Code: 2981 6880 2804 Pokemon in My Safari: Flying Pokemon: Hoothoot, Farfetch'd, Rufflet
    you have ditto in your friend safari? can i add you forever? (or at least until i get good ditto with each nature)
    Voicer, do you mind sending me PM with the type and pokemons in your Friend Safari? I will likely add you since i got plenty of space left but it would be nice to know what I'm adding
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…