• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Weavy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello!
    I’m more of a dog person but i love cats too.
    ChampioN One
    ChampioN One
    Dogs>>>>>>cats
    Weavy
    Weavy
    Hi.

I'm always called the crazy cat lady where I am. They're not wrong. That said, I'm an animal lover regardless.
    I would have stated that I agree with you about the whole toxicity to those who liked Sword/Shield in the grinding gears thread, but I feel like I already said my piece and people would think that I'm a broken record at that point.

By the way, I like your avatar.
    Weavy
    Weavy
    It's fine. I posted about it because I'm just fed up of seeing toxic comments. I actually have a habit of being a broken record myself; I tend to repeat myself over and over.

I'm obsessed with cats; many people call me a "crazy cat lady" (To be fair, they're not wrong), so it was an appropriate choice. Thank you for comment.
    Auraninja
    Auraninja
    Yeah, I just don't like the toxicity. People are fine having opinions, rather positive or negative.

I have had many cats myself, and we still own 5 of them.
    Reactions: Weavy
    Weavy
    Weavy
    I have 6 cats currently. Nice to see someone who is a cat person.
    D
    Hey how are you?
    Weavy
    Weavy
    No clue. All over the place.
    D
    Hey! How are you? I know you dont speak much. Silence is a really wonderful thing that can say more than words can. It gives you space to think and to relax.
    Weavy
    Weavy
    I'm OK, I guess? I'm not much of a talker; I'm actually quite shy, but I tend to have strong opinions.
    D
    Deleted member 384931
    Good to hear that you are good! I understand that!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…