• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, yeah you will probably get some more pearlshippers over there raised up! hopefully they will migrate over to on here! Is anybody you know over there pearlshippers?
    Yes you so should!! And ill keep my end of the deal if you end up watching one. Got my word. And trust me youll enjoy it! Btw, are you watching any DP episodes lately?
    Whaaaat!? I can respect if you dont find them appealing, but you neeed to watch one! Just one! For mee pleaseeee. I suggest you watch Christopher Nolan's Batman Begins..or the new Spiderman series. Just watch the first 10 mins and if you do not like it..I will buy you an Arceus plush...
    Nopeeee but I;m gonna search it up right after I type this out! Does he really? Okay i so gotta check it out now! I never knew that at all!! Im checking into it. Dont get me wrong I am a disney and anime person myself, but there is something about superhero movies that really attract me to them! There's gottaa bee one superhero movie you like even the slightest bit! Name one!
    I got one of those banners from your page!! You should check it out :p Im not obssesed with it but I thought this last one was reallllllly good! and cant wait for the next! Never heard of Doctor Who! What is it about? and are you big into super hero movies? I just watched Man of Steel like 3 times the other day it was soo good! And Ive read the first two, but not the third. Yesss the cliff is stupid but I knew it was going to happen I could tell by how the move was going..but yup same!
    That's really cool! Its always good to have a range of things in trend! What would you say is your favorite thing in trend right now?
    Well, I have done a quarter of the last chapter.

James Bond is very big when a movie is about to come out, but no, it's not the BIGGEST thing here. At the moment, Hunger Games is pretty big, Harry Potter is also quite popular. But do you know what is the biggest ever? The Queen. Yes, we brits love to sit at home and sip tea in our humongous mansions whilst watching old replays of the coronation. JOKES. I love my sense of humor.

I figured it was!! Well I am a HUGE James Bond fan, probably the biggest you'll ever meet! I know going from Pokemon to James Bond are to different ends of the spectrum but I am a huge fan, when its not Pokemon its James Bond. But I love the Hunger Games and Harry Potter..and hahahahahahah i read that and you had me from there pretty good! Your funny, you have a good sense of humor. but no really! What is the biggest thing ever there would you say?
    Also! I have a got a question for you! Snce being in the UK, ive always wanted to know how big is James Bond there?
    Oh my gosh!!! That was a great chapter! Amazing and well done! You are really good at this! I mean there are no errors or anything, way to go! Dont worry about the mushy scenes haha, you did good on them, you know how to keep your audience engaged and that is a good thing to have for a writer. The song was pretty good too! I cannotttt wait for the next update! Since it will be quick and all ;)
    I hope you liked it. Once I'm done with LVG, its middle-oneshot-sequel prequel thing, and its sequel, I've got a brand new idea for a new fic! I'm never short of fic ideas.

In GCSEs, I usually got As, A*s or the occasional B without revision. Never below a C. My parents would slaughter me.
    Oh okay!! I got it! I dont think I have ever taken a mock exam! That does sound like it would prepare me pretty well though! How do you usually do on them?

AND NO WAY!? Im going to go check it out!!
    Oh,I am afraid I don't have an answer to that.Sorry ^^ Idk if that is true,but it if is...sure it is interesting(the part which that would be a tradition in anime).And yes,while Serena sees Satoshi as the knight in shiny armor,Satoshi sees her as a random stalker girl,it seems xD
    Oh btw,I like your banner haha nice work ; 3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…