• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have you played the Driver series? I like the one on PS1. It's only about cars, though, and it isn't much like GTA. But it was fun enough. The first GTA, on PS1 too, were cool tol xD
    Indeed. A fair amount of people actually do. Just some don't.
    Have you played this Saint Row game?
    alright cool. Sorry i couldnt get on as much yesterday. Was busy. Happy New Years though :)

But apparently, the tournament might end monday but might be extended so yeah
    Oh well, I do it! And yes, it is. Too bad it goes unknown by many, and people use this as argument. As said, the main problem in GTA are those people which doesn't really play it like it should. I remember I've had plenty of discussions with a neighbour of mine, because he said he was a huge fan of GTA... But never completed ANY of them. He just played for what I've said before. Kill people and all. Although I have to say it's extremely fun, ahah!
    Did you used any cheat there? Like, the jetpack?I loved that one!!!
    You wouldn't know how fun it is to spend all day watching Anime after spending more or less your entire life studying ;-;. It's the very definition of fun!

At least you have snow. It's probably just as cold here without it!
    It's really fun literally just laying in bed all day and only leaving to eat or ****. I wish the rest of my life could be this peaceful ;-;

I wish there was more snow here, we only got snow like 5 times so far and none of it lasted very long :(
    lol wow i had you on for a month already and you never added me yet XD glad you added me though....
    That damn computer of mine didn't send you the VM? Oh, ****!

Happy 2014, Logan!!!

And yes, I agree with that. I loved San Andreas story. Too bad, some children just play GTA to kill the citizens and run from the police. Sometimes, it's extremely fun, but eh... Not all the time. The game isn't all about that.
    seems like we're battling for battle city tourney. i'm available pretty much anytime. I'm normally on the Creamery Command or Termination Legion xat. so you can find me on either of those
    Only natural I suppose for us creatures
    Meanwhile I still don't game.. HARDCORE LEAGUE YO

Btw is there anything I should know about 6th gen in terms of making a (S-C)IGRMT ?? New items worth checking out is my main question
    And **** fairy types
    How the story goes? I've read people saying good things about it. I'm a bit curious about it now. First time I've heard that GTA has a good storyline.

Is it working for ya? I've tried to use X as well, but Y worked better for me. It revenge kills so nice! Too bad, it has to use that item.

Right now, my strategy is revolving around Scolipede and Salamence. My Scolipe runs Iron Defense, Swords Dance, Protect and Baton Pass, and its item is Weaknesses Policy. Basically, I want it to get at least two boosts in Attack and Speed. Weakness Policy helps, but it needs a lot of prediction, as it works alongside Iron Defense. If I sense my oponent will go for a physical SE move, ID to boost its defence, activate Weakness Policy, next turn I'll either go for Baton Pass or SD.
    I just have problems with Whirlwind Skarmory, before I have passed all the boosts to 'Mence, and Talonflame, which totally screws my main strategy. But so far, I'm succeeding! Now I see what you'll meant by "win condition".
    I dunno, Em said she might make one so I'm waiting to see how that goes. Otherwise CC, SI, TEG, or some other clan whose name I forgot is where I'll go probably... not sure yet...

"Aura Sensei™ vs Level 1 Frenzy Boar" good luck btw
    Kind of figured sanitation is pretty good these days. Then again it is strange in the sense that people would eat specifically the chicken feet, with such small quantities of meat compared to other parts.
    ;)

Idk, seems all good but.. haha
    School's going not bad all though I gotta pick it up (not that I'm doing bad or anything... maybe kind of in asian terms)
    Dude I feel like such a hobo.. I've done like nothing this break but stay at home and go through a cycle of watching anime, listening to music and going downstairs to play piano and guitar... Can't tell if this is the best or worst life
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…