• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Only time will tell. This is PASBL, after all.

Thank you. We have English classes at school, although I have learned more English by myself than at school, by reading lots of English novels, especially Enid Blyton's.
    Try deleting the software that he installs. After all, it is your computer; you should be the one that decides what goes on it. Although, you probably tried that. Why does he use your computer, anyway?
    Yeah, that's basically what the if clause is. It's "if this happens, do this, but otherwise do that". You can only use one if clause per order, and it has to eb an either/or type thing. If you want a detailed explanation, go ask in the ref Q/A thread, as I'm not too great at explaining it.

And thanks.
    Yes. It's a 3v3 match. 2 of your Pokemon have been defeated. Vogel has already been used, so he is the only one that may re-enter.
    Yeah i know... I can say though that there was a point where I spent so much time on here and had so much fun though !!

Thanks lucas. Same to you.
    I was just going back through our messages and we haven't really talked in over a year. holy crap..... doesn't seem that long but I guess it is....
    How's everything going?
    I've been listening to a lot of New Wave stuff, & my favourites so far are Real Life, In Trouble, & The Bridal Shop.
    Rock is forever. Finding new things every day.

4? Sweetie, you'll have to do a bit better than that.
    Then i'll seriously consider giving it a shot sometime x). i mean it's not like i don't have the time.

Apparently the new FFXIV is really good, though. I can agree with that statement, although they have done things like Dimensions which makes me hopeful that they'll eventually be able to make a comeback.

Don't ask me, i just blame all them hallways in ffxiii x)
    Actually, yea it got amazing afterwards pretty much. For whatever reason I got two XBOX 360's so I'm stuck figuring out which one I'm going to play more.

And after that my day went almost exactly like yours. Family, friends, a LOT to drink, and then sleep. An awesome Christmas, really :)
    Yeah, he just snapped. I don't really know the details since I'm never around during those times (I only caught the aftermath of Team Tee Hee, after all), but a lot of threads of sections he modded got deleted over it, and I hear Serebii gathered his staff together to talk about it.

Yeah, I hear Bulbagarden has an awful reputation with its staff in that if you don't share the same opinions as the mods, you can get banned for anything (but I think in terms of badness, it's still child's play compared to other forums out there that I'm not entirely aware about). It's why a lot of people from Bulbagarden have an account here. Serebii has been a great place, I only went AWOL on these forums twice and I always came back because I missed the place so much. Even if some of the mods are "meh", the community as a whole is a lot of fun, I don't recall ever having any problems here. I also give Serebii a lot of credit for helping me grow as a person over the years, and I've come to like and respect people.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…