• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Of course! I'll be delighted to beta read your story if you send it via PM or link to another source where I can leave my comments or just be able to read! I'll be reading what you have so far and leaving a review, so look forward to that. :)

Also, what is up with all the Charmeleon writers? :|
    Ah well what can you offer me un gen 5? I might take one shiny/event that i dont have
    It's not so much that I can't write description, it's that I just get into a mindset of "everyone knows what I'm talking about, so why describe it?" I really need to break that habit. What do you mean by nervousness to characters?

Really? I felt that it seemed like it'd been done before. I guess that's just the natural 'disliking your own writing' talking, though. And it's even nicer that I got two in such a short time! Thanks again!

You weren't offensive at all! Description is really what I need to work on (and I won't get mad at people for trying to help me), and nothing else you said could even be considered hostile or rude!

By the way, what's the name of your story? I don't think I've read it yet.
    (Edit: Or I could just look at your signature to find it... Whoops!)
    I will tell them about them right now! Thank you very much, Char! Happy New Year to you as well!
    Well, my recommendations for a beta reader are among my friends. Shadow Lucario 50 is a reliable one and friendly. And advertising in your signature never hurts.
    I'm great. Planning a new RP. It's Sonic based. Interested?

Nothing surprising about that. Neo did it based what happened based on what everybody who was active did. As for why it ended, Meek couldn't take what he thought was arguing and Neo wanted to share his sanity. Then funnily enough Meek was fine with containing but Neo wanted to move on, so after some talking he was finally convince to give it an epilogue. I don't think anybody can complain and he did everybody justice. Did you like it?
    That's clever, and very climatic. It did look like your NPC had it though.

Lol! That's what I get for reading that so late for my time. Yea I'm in Reflecting and you're in Connecting. Nevermind lol.
    Alright, I'm sorry to hear that things aren't working out for you...

And, I see. Well, yeah, you'll need some sort of writing platform to manually add in the code, and I wouldn't trust Serebii's post box to write in at all.
    Valerie's parts are much improved now, Charr. Even the older posts which you fixed. Just one more thing. You got the stone into your possession in post 3. Even though your NPC has it, that's still technically your possession. Please don't obtain it until post number 4.

Also I like that you're going to Connecting Cave for your Sonne character, but taking a different route so we're not actually competing. Thanks. Remember there's two floors, and the lower level is much more expansive. I'm in the lower level with Renee and Bash. I have a plan to meet a certain NPC that actually belongs to Azurus, so please don't interrupt that. Maybe they can meet on the way back or something?
    Hmm... Is there a way to change it to a format you do understand? I would think there are ways to change the language... Anyways, I don't know what more to tell you, Charred. I mean, if you want, I can create a blank document for you that you can edit even without an account...

I've heard about Open Office and it's like Word, I've heard. Not sure what it is, but you may want to look into that.
    Did you make a Google plus account? Unfortunately, it requires one of those in order to use it. Google is like that.
    Makes sense to me. I was thinking basically these mons would prolly need to be convince by force, which Xiav is about.
    No idea. All I know is that the village is already Xiav. Don't remember how that happened. The name Pokemon Village is kinda redundant in this RP, since every city and town has no humans.
    Or you could have the residents of the region be resistant to Xiav and want to fight them off. Failing even if they're strong of course, but you get the idea.

Whoa that's almost a 12 hour difference. To me it said you posted that at 8:12pm. So you're +11 hours difference to me. Quite a difference. o_O
    It depends on the location. Sonne isn't just sending NPCs around the region. Not yet anyway. Unless absolutely stated, assume towns are neutral until somebody claims them. The only way fighting random Sonne NPCs would make sense is if your Xiav was going into Sonne claimed areas. And that's mildly suicidal. I can honestly say that at leastin Lumi and Coumarine, you'd not only fail to get close to the city do the concentration of light in those areas making her sick, but they're heavily defended.

Oh you do. What time is it for you now? That's a hefty difference though. I'm -4 or -5 depending on if daylight savings time is in effect or not.
    Yeah, that should be all you need if I remember correctly. There's options you can do with a phone number, but you don't need it to access the docs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…