• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, okay...
    What happened to your 70 friends,
    and congrats on almost 2,000 posts (700 last time I checked)

INACTIVE?! Yeah, I guess I was. I had to improve my grades...
    10th grade, here I come!

~DD~
    Your Quote: First, what do you mean more pokemon? The character is from pokemon & there is a pokemon in my banner. It's just as much pokemon as yours is. ;_; Second, I thought the font was fine with the banner, it's similar to the font in the top corner. Not exact, but as good as it might get. Third, how are the colors in the text not matched to the banner? The red is from Flygon's features & the off-white is the from either the rays in the background or Nejiki's shirt. (I can't remember exactly) Lastly, yea you'er right, I know the little amount of text was bad. u_u I made up a longer version that I'll put up when I'm tired of this text.

lol. no i wasnt talking about your sig, i was talking about TomDraco's sig.
    Sorry for not mentioning it.
    I give your sig an 7.5/10
    Why is Nejiki constantly associated with Flygon? I don't get it.

Oh and me, as the funniest on your Friend List? I'm flattered. I personally don't consider myself funny. To other people, at least.
    Happy SPPfaversary you sexy thing, you. ;D

oh
    ehm
    gee.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAA
    AAAA
    AA
    A

natafangasm.
    I managed to miss a maths lesson to do some re-takes and to do one I missed out on since I became pretty ill. (I'm allergic to school XD) It was pretty good since the maths teacher was a biatch.

Thanks, yeah I'm lucky not to have an exam swarm. =D The tutor said I wouldn't be the only one who failed and will have plenty of chances to re-take them and that they wouldn't effect me going onto General Art and Design. ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…