• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah i don't know but i couldn't find it on check either but i did find that darkrai too thank you as well as quote was helping out but editing a OT would make it not legal though would it? i would love to have a darkrai that is legal though i missed chances on getting my hands on rnging a darkrai so it kinda hard to find a decent one that is legal which people are offering it in 6th gen which i know bank still has its flaws on legal hack mons thats why i wanted to make sure...
    hey dewey needs some help here do have anyone under this id you know of shiny darkrai with 6 iv timid seems like either he has it on private or just not on check you better at checking these things out thanks for all the help my friend ^_^

It's timid, OT エミヤ 39461
    Just letting you know that I have updated the calculations with vs legendary pokemon.
    Now, Heliolisk is a monster.
    Sorry I was offline when you sent that message. I'll be online for a while now so we don't miss each other and I added your FC.
    Congrats on your shiny! I was wondering if you would trade me a Cherubi? I really need it for my Dex. I can get you a Buneary in a love ball if you want! Let me know! ~Happy hunting~
    Yeah :/ Managed to get a 6IV Ditto for two Power items + a Shiny Honedge earlier. I wish Lazytendo would hurry up and release it already. Their incompetence from this whole thing shows... massively.
    alright thanks dewey ill let him know that he wanted to know if it was legal cuaz he wants to see if it will transfer through bank and i see he hid the legality analysis so we can't see it. the person told him when they traded he clone glitched it? i don't know but if he lets me check it more indepth where i can give the legality analysis then i will get back about that which tbh i doubt its legal as well XD
    hey dewey sorry to bother have you ever seen this trainer id for 3rd gen at all on check i used the search function but i can't find him he trading shiny groudon's and someone ask me to check if it was legal or not...they gave me the trainer id and name...

OT is PAVEL and id is 48728
    yep no problem and i gave a bit extra its a 4 iv female ralts in premier ball with 3 egg moves on it enjoy my friend :3 i can't wait when bank is out so i can trade my rngs in the game finally anyway thanks as well for the marill ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…